Kanye To The: Kanye West

🏆🏆🏆 The 6X Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots 🏆🏆🏆

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 932

TheRocket64
"Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype!!"

yooooo i cant wait.

I checked the stats from last year and brady had 7 attempts in the first preseason game so hopefully he gets a drive or two
IM SO EXCITED TOO :fire: <3

PM me where ur sitting tbh :ninja:

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Good
Gonna post in your section now
Prob not much during football season but def for basketball season
I'll wait

btw bro

idk bout this Drake album
Franc0
are you on your period?

I'll wait

btw bro

idk bout this Drake album
Its gonna be GOAT he brought kanye out for ovo fest
Nd new single tomirrow
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Its gonna be GOAT he brought kanye out for ovo fest
Nd new single tomirrow
I ain't feeling the vibe of the album so far :cmon:

They're all like... idk. Drake went from a unique sound to kinda that "Young Money Drake" that he turns into full-time
Franc0
are you on your period?

I ain't feeling the vibe of the album so far :cmon:

They're all like... idk. Drake went from a unique sound to kinda that "Young Money Drake" that he turns into full-time
Sftb only album song so far
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Sftb only album song so far
All Me and 11am in Toronto aren't?
Franc0
are you on your period?

All Me and 11am in Toronto aren't?
5am in toronto just a freebie

All me was on seans album
Drake asked him for it and released it for free
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

5am in toronto just a freebie

All me was on seans album
Drake asked him for it and released it for free
o

well

hope his single sounds a little more like the drake a like
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Brady went 44 for 48 in practice vs Philly today
imiweli

Our rookie WRs are going to surprise a lot of people this year

The defense is going to be a lot better too

Defense is gonna be top 10 scoring defense wise, could be better if jones beasts out

Offense will still be top 5 at worst, people forgetting that Brady won 3 SBs with no receivers
Young D

Brady went 44 for 48 in practice vs Philly today

Sounding like the rookie wr's are really starting to put together a string of good practices too
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Where the **** is OP not adding niggas :sarc2:
Was away but you're added
Just Jet
DRv3#OTW

Was away but you're added
:h5:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Tom Brady was outstanding (full story in tomorrow’s Herald). He commanded the offense with pristine form against a live defense for the first time, and it was impressive. Brady completed 20-of-20 passes in 1-on-1s, 7-of-7 passes in 7-on-7s and 17-of-21 passes in 11-on-11s. Two of his incompletions were drops -- Kenbrell Thompkins after slipping while coming out of his break, and Danny Amendola on a quick slant in the end zone.
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Sudfeld da god

FOXBOROUGH -- For one unpadded practice in the first week of August, tight end Zach Sudfeld looked like the Rob Gronkowski replacement the Patriots might need if their All-Pro tight end isn't ready to go Week 1.

Sudfeld's emergence is no secret, with reports of his dominance tracing all the way back to organized team activities in May.

His 6'7", 260-pound frame was enough to begin the discussion, but his pass-catching savvy continued the snowballing of comparisons and expectations.

"Zach's come in and absorbed a lot of information," head coach Bill Belichick said. "The offense that he played in in Nevada is quite a bit different than what we do. I'm sure there's some similarities, but there's quite a few difference as well. He's been able to acclimate to those changes. Catches the ball well."

Sudfeld has shown that ability throughout camp. He had a pair of drops on Monday, one on a pass down the right sideline in offense-only drills and another on a deep pass in the end zone in an end-of-half drill.

Other than that, he was his usual self, with an impressive over-head leaping catch in the end zone and a nice reception against safety Adrian Wilson on a pass over the middle. In fact, before today's practice, I had not charted Sudfeld with a drop since July 30.

As we all know, though, the responsibilities of a tight end go far beyond just catching passes -- especially in Foxborough.

"I think it's one of the most difficult positions in any offense. Any time you change formations, that player is really at the heart of the changes," Belichick said. "It's normally the tight ends that are involved in a lot of the formation variations, which then involve them in a lot of different assignments. Basically, they're involved in the passing game, the running game, pass protection, blitz adjustment...you might be able to get around a part of that, but not too many parts of it, or else the guy's a receiver or he's an offensive linemen."

So, yeah, there's a lot a tight end has to be able to do in order to make an impact in the Patriots offense. No wonder Belichick has treated tight ends like gold, stockpiling depth at the position for years.

Gronkowski is involved in every aspect of the game, and although his most notable impact is as a receiver, he has become one of the better blocking tight ends in the league on top of that.

In Monday's walkthrough, Sudfeld was spotted lining up as a blocker on a few running plays. We didn't get a great look at his abilities -- the players were not in pads for the first time since the second practice of training camp, and for only the third time in nine practices since camp opened.

The takeaways from Monday's walkthrough were few and far between, but Sudfeld's new role and continued success catching the ball, along with Belichick's comments about his progress, were enough that it looks like the Patriots could have an early return on their low-cost investment.
Young D

Sudfeld da god

Young D

So damn pumped for the game Friday :fire:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 932

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook