Kanye To The: Kanye West

🏆🏆🏆 The 6X Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots 🏆🏆🏆

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 932

Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

I also think Tebow will never be used at QB.

The New England Patriots are too damn smart to sign a guy they have no need for. Expect him to play the Hernandez role (i.e TE, wideout in a 3WR set, fullback)

TheGreatLake

I'm a fan of his game. I like him better then the other guy we drafted (not Jamie Collins, the other wideout). He's quick and has a burner on him. On the other hand I'm not sure about his hands

Amendola is about to become a stud though.

that boyce dude? and imo Amendola HAS to be a stud cause Brady wont have anybody to throw to til gronk is back.

honestly I have no idea what BB is gonna do with Tebow but I trust him lol
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

that boyce dude? and imo Amendola HAS to be a stud cause Brady wont have anybody to throw to til gronk is back.

honestly I have no idea what BB is gonna do with Tebow but I trust him lol
I think Brady will be fine. I wouldn't expect great numbers like the past 2 seasons, but I expect him to put up a season like his 2nd MVP year- not that many TD's, but a minuscule amount of INT's and great ball control.

This team is being severely underrated. I think, when healthy, the defense is the best front 7 in the league. Dennard is the big question mark, along with Talib's health.
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

And people are also forgetting how good our ST's will be now with Leon Washington.
merci.
I ain't a rap dude, I'm a dude who rap

in
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

in
Gotcha
TheGreatLake

I think Brady will be fine. I wouldn't expect great numbers like the past 2 seasons, but I expect him to put up a season like his 2nd MVP year- not that many TD's, but a minuscule amount of INT's and great ball control.

This team is being severely underrated. I think, when healthy, the defense is the best front 7 in the league. Dennard is the big question mark, along with Talib's health.

3bh i think they can be a 12 win team. Im sure Brady will be fine even tho he lost his top 5 pass catches from last year, just look at 06 he was minutes away from a superbowl appearance throwing to jabar gaffney and Reche Caldwell.

The defense is very underrated tbh and i think its because they have that "bend dont break" approach which i think they will start breaking away from this year since they arent mostly rookies anymore. I feel a big season coming for chandler jones
Young D

:h5:

so what do you guys think of Dobson? i think he has potential to be the difference maker on the outside they have been looking for

From what I hear he hasn't been doing too good in the mini-camps and off season workouts.  I'm guessing unless he has a really good camp and preseason, they'll just kinda use this season to develop him.

Apparently Kenbrell Thompkins (undrafted rookie free agent) has been very good though :work:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

From what I hear he hasn't been doing too good in the mini-camps and off season workouts.  I'm guessing unless he has a really good camp and preseason, they'll just kinda use this season to develop him.

Apparently Kenbrell Thompkins (undrafted rookie free agent) has been very good though :work:
we still have Edleman too
Young D

we still have Edleman too

truuu

Until he get's injured :okay:
Hazard
Rap Music & Baseball Cards

Pats fam standupppppppp
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Happily prepared to delete this thread
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Happily prepared to delete this thread
Why is that Teetoe
TheGreatLake

according to mike reiss (espn boston) both of those guys have looked great so far
Young D

according to mike reiss (espn boston) both of those guys have looked great so far

Yeah it seems like they've been doing good in training camp.  But it seemed like he was saying Dobson was struggling in the earlier offseason workouts :dno:
TheGreatLake

Yeah it seems like they've been doing good in training camp.  But it seemed like he was saying Dobson was struggling in the earlier offseason workouts :dno:
oh okay. either way one of these rookie receivers are gonna have to have a big role this season, hopefully more than one

TheGreatLake

anybody here a fan of Jerry Thornton the football writer for barstool?
Mystery Machine

Just showin' love to my Patriots

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 932

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook