Kanye To The: Kanye West

🏆🏆🏆 The 6X Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots 🏆🏆🏆

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 932

Nacre
IV World

I'm liking the team this year our rookie receivers are looking solid our backfield is gonna be a problem and we have the gawd Tom Brady. I'm a little worried about our defense though hopefully they improve :ohno: I think we're gonna have a solid year and be a Super Bowl contender like always :)

TheGreatLake

just got back from the game. was about 30 rows behind bradys td pass, also was close enough to hear him call out plays  :allears:
TheGreatLake

Which rookie wr will have the best season? Dobson, Boyce, or thompkins. I wanna say Dobson but thompkins has been too good so far
Expert
Brady gon deflate your souls.

I really see pats being under the radar, going 12-4 2nd seed and going far in the playoffs.
devski

Patriots ****ing suck. Will be second in division behind us
nigga the jets???? :hah: :hah: :hah: gtfo how does it feel to have the worst Qb in the nfl
Jr523
Cant be everything to everybody

nigga the jets???? :hah: :hah: :hah: gtfo how does it feel to have the worst Qb in the nfl

Sorry. Don't know what it's like to have Gabbert. We did know what Tebow felt like, though
52WATTS

OP add me
52WATTS

Patriots ****ing suck. Will be second in division behind us

Yes you do exist and everyone respects your existence.
Theezy

pats are right where they wanna be. flying under the radar. no distractions. keep the spotlight on Denver and Houston (afc wise)
Ryanscary

goin to the game friday. pumped
Just Jet
DRv3#OTW

Sorry. Don't know what it's like to have Gabbert. We did know what Tebow felt like, though
who's third string and probably won't play
Jr523
Cant be everything to everybody

who's third string and probably won't play

Still the WOAT qb, though.

Just face the fact that you guys will be second in the division this year. 
Just Jet
DRv3#OTW

Still the WOAT qb, though.

Just face the fact that you guys will be second in the division this year. 
:hah:

Duble H Wonder
Meow

GUY'S, who else is scared
TheGreatLake

GUY'S, who else is scared

:cryfam:
Duble H Wonder
Meow

:cryfam:
MRI at mass general as we speak
TiBlanc954

:hah:

Phins got the AFC East
Young D

From what I've heard, and the video, it doesn't seem like it's anything too serious.  Might not play in anymore preseason games, but I highly doubt it would keep him out of the regular season at all :work:

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 932

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook