Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 539

Padre

We signed trey burke

GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

The GOAT Kuzminskas playing tonight.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

I heard some horror stories about Phil in presentation situations with players - unprepared, just disorganized. And sometimes, he'd have Steve Mills in there, who'd try to re-direct him. But I know of a couple players who walked out of meetings in a couple different free-agent scenarios and, "Wow, that was Phil Jackson? That's not how I imagined he'd be."

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-phil-jacksons-lack-of-preparation-with-knicks-stunned-potential-free-agents/

:dash:
Ye.
I put a Patek in traffic

I heard some horror stories about Phil in presentation situations with players - unprepared, just disorganized. And sometimes, he'd have Steve Mills in there, who'd try to re-direct him. But I know of a couple players who walked out of meetings in a couple different free-agent scenarios and, "Wow, that was Phil Jackson? That's not how I imagined he'd be."

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-phil-jacksons-lack-of-preparation-with-knicks-stunned-potential-free-agents/

:dash:
the fact that steve mills of all people had to stand by and redirect phil was a clear problem
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

the fact that steve mills of all people had to stand by and redirect phil was a clear problem
rt

Mans was on his senile ****.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Kristaps Porzingis (hip) and Frank Ntilikina (knee) are out tonight. Both should be fully healthy Monday, Jeff Hornacek said.

https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/918963520619798528
Lu The Ruler

Frank only played one preseason game?
Avant
Bitch, I got high right off two cups

Frank only played one preseason game?
Yupp. Seems like we were being cautious.
Worried this puts him behind and ppl unfairly criticize him when he will basically be seeing his first NBA action
Padre

We need a version of the :dash: smiley for jarret jack
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

What quarter did it happen?
Padre

What quarter did it happen?
Ah sorry, nothing specifically happened. Just randomly thought he has a resemblance to the dame dash smiley... it would also be nice to add to the smiley section imo
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Ah sorry, nothing specifically happened. Just randomly thought he has a resemblance to the dame dash smiley... it would also be nice to add to the smiley section imo
Nah I just wanted to know when it happened so I can get a pic of it. LOL
Lu The Ruler

Yupp. Seems like we were being cautious.
Worried this puts him behind and ppl unfairly criticize him when he will basically be seeing his first NBA action

Yeah, no summer league and no preseason. He'll becoming off the bench anyways come regular season, but I really wanted to get a feel for where he's at. I feel like he should be starting though.
Ye.
I put a Patek in traffic

Yeah, no summer league and no preseason. He'll becoming off the bench anyways come regular season, but I really wanted to get a feel for where he's at. I feel like he should be starting though.
eh. I get the feeling that he's very raw offensively, and probably can't run the offense until he gets situated.
Lu The Ruler

eh. I get the feeling that he's very raw offensively, and probably can't run the offense until he gets situated.

That's why I really wanted to see him play more to get a better idea. It is what it is.
RD.
deep down everyone's a knicks fan

best i can do
Padre

best i can do
:hah: nice 
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

best i can do
:parrot:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 539