True:

Ball
DSJ
Frank

RD.
deep down everyone's a knicks fan

no frank or kp tonight
Padre

:khaled: would you guys prefer to have Kanter or Willy for the future?

I see KP being our starting center next year, but Kanter is the ideal spark plug to have off the bench imo. He's more polished offensively than Willy is, although Willy still has room to grow... Idk if Willy will ever match Kanter's impact. Defensively, I can see slightly more value picking Willy. Kanter also has an expensive price tag and moving Willy would prolly upset KP, but what are everyone else's thoughts? 
Avant
Bitch, I got high right off two cups

Padre link=topic=7023042.msg472728306#msg472728306 date=150740857​8

I see KP being our starting center next year, but Kanter is the ideal spark plug to have off the bench imo. He's more polished offensively than Willy is, although Willy still has room to grow... Idk if Willy will ever match Kanter's impact. Defensively, I can see slightly more value picking Willy. Kanter also has an expensive price tag and moving Willy would prolly upset KP, but what are everyone else's thoughts?
Kanter is basically what we should realistically hope Willy becomes. Kanter if given the right minutes is putting up pretty gaufdy numbers.
I donít think Willy ever becomes as good offensively as good as Kanter and prob not a better rebounder. Heís cheaper tho and has the potential to be a better defender. If we can get a first for Willy we may have to make the move
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Padre link=topic=7023042.msg472728306#msg472728306 date=150740857​8

I donít want Willy to go anywhere. When he finally got minutes last season he showed something.

Could be nice to have Willy under Kanterís wing for a year or two.

This is where rotations is going to be tricky because who gets more time out of KOQ/Noah/Willy. Obviously the answer would be Willy, but KOQ still has a nice midrange and can defend as well. Noah is an unknown if his old body can keep up anymore.

Either way, Kanter and Willy should be able to co-exist. If anything we should be moving KOQ first.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

KP at the center, Willy at the 4 could be the way to go if they can get tougher on defense. Everybody is playing who ever offense when ever theyíre both on the floor.
RD.
deep down everyone's a knicks fan

Use Kanter to groom Willy, inflate KOQs numbers this year and flip him imo
Signed Twice

Need a bosh situation to happen with noah, we got too many big men and the younger guys need to be playing
Signed Twice

We should trade courtney lee for literally anything that isnt a trash contract midseason
ELI
Live Love and Learn

Harris can ball but Timmy contract not looking so bad right now :khaled2:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

It's hard to follow the pre-season when the WOAT ass schedule got us playing same time as Yankees playoff games...

Like seriously, the game vs. Nets couldn't have been scheduled earlier in the day?

I see we getting blown out by them twice already...

Tank szn here.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Special announcement coming tomorrow. Tune in LIVE 11 am ET. http://Facebook.com/NYKNICKS

https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/917464710064226304

Looks like we're getting an ad patch on the jerseys. SMH
Avant
Bitch, I got high right off two cups

Top 5 picc guaranteed
Signed Twice

I mean unless the east is ridiculously trash we should have a top 3 worst record this year, otherthan tim and kp we literally have no one who can score. Kp needs to average at least 23 and if we get a top 3 pick thats the best season we could possibly have. Only teams that are worse than us are hawks and bulls
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

TANK SZN
fly_05

Top 5 picc guaranteed
ELI
Live Love and Learn

squarespace  jerseys don't look bad
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

squarespace  jerseys don't look bad

The logo is clean. But I hate how it looks like a sticker.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 539

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook