Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Los Angeles Lakers (13-2) | WOAH DERE BOI

Pages:1 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063

Money 6
More like!

DíLo is overrated

I see what some of you guys were saying now

Saturn

I was the only person talking up Mudiay.. we should have signed him when his market was cold... dude is way faster/better than Rondo. PG this team needed and was cheap
YoungFashioned
Ain't love grand?

DíLo is overrated

I see what some of you guys were saying now

hes rated appropriately by most, he was an all star and lead his team to the playoffs. he just wont ever be the superstar that fans may have thought he'd be at the #2 pick

Immortal123

I didnít even mention anything about AD and you assuming Iím hating on him when I been saying heís the key piece to everything lmao

:dead:

Take a break my guy

Dlo made an all star team, Randle gonna make an all star team this year if not next, Ingram about to average 20+

Take your bull**** ass hate somewhere

U said they r ballin wo the lakers. It was either them or AD. U couldnt keep both so AD was the better choice and dont menton DLo he was in the NETS he will be traded by GS soon cause he cant do anything at a very high level. He is a decent offensive player and an awful defendee
Immortal123

apparently rondo is starting. dont know how i feel about this but we'll see

Thats good. Cant let Lebron play the PG in his 17th year. Let Rondo keep the ball and Lebron n AD drop 26 ppg. Thats how u win games
Cosmic Warrior 😈
What A Time To Be Alive

Thats good. Cant let Lebron play the PG in his 17th year. Let Rondo keep the ball and Lebron n AD drop 26 ppg. Thats how u win games
Rondo
Kuz
LeBron
Iggy
AD

let's go
Ghost Of Wesley
#WinForHing

because this site is garbage now, ktt2 already better and it's basically brand new. lmk if you want an inv
Iíd like an invite if all of my pathetic Laker friends are over there

Clippers!
Saturn

Our target should have been Kyrie. Kyrie wanted to come over too , idk why  didnít go after him instead of Kawhi. We need a point too, imagine counting on Rondo in 2019
Duck 🧞‍♂️

Our target should have been Kyrie. Kyrie wanted to come over too , idk why  didnít go after him instead of Kawhi. We need a point too, imagine counting on Rondo in 2019
obviously he didnít cause he didnít
The Villain

obviously he didnít cause he didnít
Saturn

We spent too much time and attention on Kawhi because he was hot after the title. These players have egos and Kyrie didnít feel wanted
Duck 🧞‍♂️

yea yall leave this clown suit in ktt1 ✌🏿🤟
Dxtr

yea yall leave this clown suit in ktt1 ✌🏿🤟
:clap:
The Boy

We spent too much time and attention on Kawhi because he was hot after the title. These players have egos and Kyrie didnít feel wanted
Kyrie chose the nets mid season bro lol
He signed before we even got the chance to talk to him
The Boy

Kyrie chose the nets mid season bro lol
He signed before we even got the chance to talk to him
LAFLAME

U said they r ballin wo the lakers. It was either them or AD. U couldnt keep both so AD was the better choice and dont menton DLo he was in the NETS he will be traded by GS soon cause he cant do anything at a very high level. He is a decent offensive player and an awful defendee

My dog. You acting like I said we shouldíve kept the kids over AD? Quote me where I said that. I literally said they were playing good without being on the lakers (Ingram still yet to be seen)

So kyrie dropped 50 with the nets cause itís the nets? Lmao. Admit it, dlo is a bucket getter. He still has a lot to improve on but heís one of the best young players in the league. Why you always in here hating?
LAFLAME

I agree with this but rondo makes the spacing so bad. Him and Kuz should come off the bench. Bradley and green can lockdown front courts. But idk, I guess I gotta see rondo start a few games before I say anything conclusive 
Immortal123

My dog. You acting like I said we shouldíve kept the kids over AD? Quote me where I said that. I literally said they were playing good without being on the lakers (Ingram still yet to be seen)

So kyrie dropped 50 with the nets cause itís the nets? Lmao. Admit it, dlo is a bucket getter. He still has a lot to improve on but heís one of the best young players in the league. Why you always in here hating?

I saw dlo on GS and he looks really bad fam

Pages:1 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook