30 (10%)
33 (11%)
24 (8%)
13 (4.3%)
22 (7.4%)
Total Members Voted: 295
Lupicc
K.O.S

who was the hot chick helping the blonde hot chick to have better sex, in the tent?

Nick
KUZ

Sean Bean has so much swag.

Love this show and I'm only halfway through the first episode
Nick
KUZ

Didn't love the 2nd episode. But this is def a good show. Just waiting for it to blow my mind. I think it will build up to something incredible. As you guys said, it's gripping.

I feel like this is how you feel about most things.

"I don't love it, but it's good"

Or maybe I just notice it more often.

No shots or anything, just an observation :dno:
Nick
KUZ

I would sort of agree and disagree. I love plenty of things. But I'm also a lot more cautious about what I view as "love". And I would argue that in most cases, most art is good and not great. Nothing wrong with it being good. Just that, on average the REALLY great stuff is rare in comparison to all the good stuff, and then bad stuff. I mean, if we loved most of everything we watched - then what is a real measurement of greatness?

Game of Thrones just isn't really hitting me. The production is amazing. The acting is great. But the actual plot/story isn't grabbing me.

But I did say that it could be a genre thing - as fantasy/medieval isn't usually my thing. But even if you DO think that i'm mostly "I don't love, but it's good" - I'm sorry? Not really sure how to reply to your post, really. I'm sorry for being me - and supposedly liking more things vs loving them.

:hah:

:cmon:

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be insulting or criticize you.  It's perfectly valid to feel that way about things, lol.  It's just what I've noticed from seeing a lot of your opinions on this board (opinions that I enjoy reading, btw) and it was an observation.

I guess there's also the fact that this is a message board and if everyone loved everything all the time, it'd be boring to read lol. :kanyeshrug:
Nick
KUZ

No hard feelings.

It's just, a hard thing to reply to - addressing your taste in art. It's not like I try to be predictable. I just approach everything with a fresh and open mind. And either, I love it, I like it, I dislike it or  I hate it. I would like to think that most peoples opinions on average fall in the - "I like it, I dislike it" - and the extremes of "I love" and "I hate" are more rare occurrences.

Still, I know I can come across as aggressive in tone sometimes. So I'll make sure to dial that back - so I don't piss people off. Especially when it comes to threads - where the majority are going to be loving something.

Yeah it was just an observation and something I've noticed in the past.  Not that you're predictable or anything.  I know you sometimes love things or hate things.  It's interesting to me that you're a little more critical than a lot of people on here to be honest (including me).  I mostly take or leave things, especially tv shows.  There's only a few tv shows I find mildly enjoyable - I either love or hate them for the most part.

It's probably just a case of me remembering the "it's good, but" moments more often :dno:
Nick
KUZ

Damn the king's son spitting maaaad game on the redhead :datass:

(on episode two atm)
Greenstrings

who was the hot chick helping the blonde hot chick to have better sex, in the tent?

roxanne mckee
D
I’m sorry that you believe in the wrong thing

I like it so far.
Shy
KING., Spanky

I really liked how the last episode ended. I'm glad this show isn't overtly pretentious and is relatively easy to follow. So far so good.
Lupicc
K.O.S

I love it! Great 3rd ep
PurpPhantom

I like how the show has unfolded so far. I think I'm even going to pick up the books once school is out.
LeRollingStoner
Deleted

I like how the show has unfolded so far. I think I'm even going to pick up the books once school is out.

I wish I could read.

CURSE THIS ILLITERACY.

:cryfam:
Lupicc
K.O.S

Emilia Clarke is fuking fine
Syzel

I'm starting this show tonight. I can't wait to watch it!
Greenstrings

****, do not read the books, I repeat do not read the books.

It will ruin everything.

LiemOA

****, do not read the books, I repeat do not read the books.

It will ruin everything.

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

'Game of Thrones' ratings rise again

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/10/game-of-thrones-ratings-rise-again/
PurpPhantom

I just finished the first book and it was awesome. However, the epicness of the show decreased for me. Maybe it's because I know what will happen or it could be the little changes they made. Also, the level of detail and character development in the show can't compare to the book, imo. I still really like the show, though. Anyway, I'm about to start the second book as soon as I get my hands on it.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 8739

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook