41 (13.7%)
30 (10%)
33 (11%)
24 (8%)
13 (4.3%)
22 (7.4%)
Total Members Voted: 295
Rector

the killing thing was normal back then.. why not mention why sean bean's character beheaded a man for running for hi slife, deserter my ass. they were all "savages" back then. but because they all were, ive chosen the fact that non of them are, and the only ones are, were the monsters at the start. cos all societys had savagery behaviour back then, and still do in our modern world i.e. american imperialism.

the flies.. well have u ever been to a bbq or something in the Med. flies ****in everywhere. aghh

im not sure where the setting is but it looks like cyprus or north africa, some **** like that. flies everywhere though.

Shy
KING., Spanky

the killing thing was normal back then.. why not mention why sean bean's character beheaded a man for running for hi slife, deserter my ass. they were all "savages" back then. but because they all were, ive chosen the fact that non of them are, and the only ones are, were the monsters at the start. cos all societys had savagery behaviour back then, and still do in our modern world i.e. american imperialism.

the flies.. well have u ever been to a bbq or something in the Med. flies ****in everywhere. aghh

im not sure where the setting is but it looks like cyprus or north africa, some **** like that. flies everywhere though.
I dont know, that's just the vibe I got from it. I personally don't have a problem with it though. But I also don't think it's set in our world. And you're right about all medieval style settings being savage in a sense, but I just got this feeling that they were inheritely portrayed to be more rough than everyone else.
Rector

Its not set in Our world/landscape. But obv has the same people and region, i.e. britain, scandanavia, the med etc.
i hope i dont lose intrest in it though. i dont think it will come anywhere near Lost and The wire though, but i hope its better then Heroes, stop watching that after S1
Robespierre

how were they referenced as Savages?? they were dancing like any other tribal people (obv not anglos/nordic people) shaking their hips around lol. they got the dress and dance of people from africa right
they are called savages in the book lol
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

'Game of Thrones' cast interviews - the videos contain some GENERAL SPOILERS for the series.

LeRollingStoner
Deleted

'Game of Thrones' cast interviews - the videos contain some GENERAL SPOILERS for the series.

You are way better at this than I am.

LeRollingStoner
Deleted

PS: I've loved Mark Addy ever since Still Standing. When I saw him in GOT I was like:
LeRollingStoner
Deleted

Bump, for tomorrowwwwww.
Lake.
Hi.

Gonna miss it due to the Laker game but I will watch this and The Killing on Monday

On Demand FTMFW
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

The show was worth the wait.
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

most of the premiere was sloppy, but that ending doe...that ending

Only question I have is how does it feel to have HBO? :sadblu:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Only question I have is how does it feel to have HBO? :sadblu:

I don't have HBO. I use torrents.

I don't have HBO. I use torrents.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

you know what it is :smug:
Hamandpicklesandwich

****ing sky+ decided not to record it and instead say 'Failed'

At this point I no longer had a dog.
Porcelina

Is there any reason why networks renew shows after one episode? Given that ratings inevitably drop, I've always been confused as to why they don't wait longer...?

As far as the show picking up goes, I'm sensing that this is going to be great for reasons that can't really come through in a premiere. Hope I'm right.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8730

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook