Total Members Voted: 295
Shy
KING., Spanky

Really glad I watched it. Has the makings to be a great show

Shy
KING., Spanky

Robespierre link=topic=64948.msg2048020#msg2048020 date=130315​9105
lol you wont find out about them for quite some time
Spoiler? Kind of ruined my expectations and element of surprise.
Gabe.

Just finished watching the first episode and I really like it. Hate that guy for killing that kid (assuming he doesn't survive that fall). The beginning was intense too. That girl with the blue eyes creeped me out and whatever that thing was just **** on those two other guys.
Robespierre

Spoiler? Kind of ruined my expectations and element of surprise.
not really didnt tell you when they will pop up just said it will be a while and they could do it completly different from the books lol
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

not really didnt tell you when they will pop up just said it will be a while and they could do it completly different from the books lol

Are you some kind of an insider or you just read a bunch of spoilers on IMDb? lol
Shy
KING., Spanky

"could" but saying anything about the flow is considered a spoiler dude. Use spoiler tags.
Shy
KING., Spanky

Are you some kind of an insider or you just read a bunch of spoilers on IMDb? lol
The show is based off a series of books.
Shy
KING., Spanky

You should have said you can see the future. It's magic. =/
The other guy you mean. lol
Rector

what savages being brown was u refering too, the monsters in the first 5 mins? are you saying thats racist or something? lol.
Rector

I haven't read the book, but its aparent to me its based in Europe anyway. You have the anglo-saxon accents in Britian, then the blonde Scandanavian people of the north, and the southern Med area, possibly look Greek or Cypriot to me. With a multiculture society with people from north africa and arabia. Could even be Egypt tbh. But you get the point..
I think it said there were 7 Kingdoms, and that one by the sea was the capital or something. Good programme anyway.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

The show is based off a series of books.

LMAO

That I know, but the other guy said the creators of the show could change some things. That's why I asked. Don't be a smartass, no one likes that.
Shy
KING., Spanky

LMAO

That I know, but the other guy said the creators of the show could change some things. That's why I asked. Don't be a smartass, no one likes that.
Lol how was I being a smartass? I wouldn't know if you knew. And the writers of the show could choose to completely derail the story from the books.
Shy
KING., Spanky

what savages being brown was u refering too, the monsters in the first 5 mins? are you saying thats racist or something? lol.
I think he was referring to the ones in the desert who were ****ing while dancing.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Lol how was I being a smartass? I wouldn't know if you knew. And the writers of the show could choose to completely derail the story from the books.

That's why I asked that guy. It's pretty obvious for everyone who's even a bit interested in the series that it is based on a series of books, so for me your response was a little condescending. That's all.
Rector

I think he was referring to the ones in the desert who were ****ing while dancing.

how were they referenced as Savages?? they were dancing like any other tribal people (obv not anglos/nordic people) shaking their hips around lol. they got the dress and dance of people from africa right
Shy
KING., Spanky

That's why I asked that guy. It's pretty obvious for everyone who's even a bit interested in the series that it is based on a series of books, so for me your response was a little condescending. That's all.
It's not obvious at all. There's no reason to catch feelings and be so defensive over someone who was only trying to be helpful.
Shy
KING., Spanky

how were they referenced as Savages?? they were dancing like any other tribal people (obv not anglos/nordic people) shaking their hips around lol. they got the dress and dance of people from africa right
Lol you asked how they were portrayed as savages? they fought over ****ing the chick and killed one another. The magister commented that at least three deaths are traditional at their weddings. There were flies and bugs flying around their food.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

It's not obvious at all. There's no reason to catch feelings and be so defensive over someone who was only trying to be helpful.

The question wasn't even directed at you, so I really don't understand why you felt the need to answer it. Unless, you're the spokeperson for Robespierre, lol Next time, if I want to know your opinion on something, I'll ask you so for now you've got to chill and leave me and this topic alone. Thank you.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8730

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook