33 (11%)
24 (8%)
13 (4.3%)
22 (7.3%)
Total Members Voted: 296
Nick
KUZ

1x05
that gay scene was ****ed up, no more gay **** please..

Smh

PurpPhantom

This was the first or second best episode so far. Just get ready for more depressing stuff to happen. Joffrey is such a little ****!
D
I’m sorry that you believe in the wrong thing

wtf. they killed the best character on the show.

Get used to it.  The series is notorious for having favorite characters killed off.
Thornhill

Get used to it.  The series is notorious for having favorite characters killed off.

I understand that. Just sucks. First the King and now Ned.
It looks like they get the higher paid actors to be guests.
macr456

i was not expecting that at all i was in shock
Nick
KUZ

i was not expecting that at all i was in shock

That was insane.  I thought they would make it a cliffhanger and he'd survive...

But no way after how they showed it.  He's gotta be dead :(
macr456

That was insane.  I thought they would make it a cliffhanger and he'd survive...

But no way after how they showed it.  He's gotta be dead :(

ya with that giant blood covered sword, next episode is gonna be epic from what i saw from the clip for next week
Thornhill

Man, it's going to be absolute mayham next episode when Robb finds out.
D
I’m sorry that you believe in the wrong thing

I understand that. Just sucks. First the King and now Ned.
It looks like they get the higher paid actors to be guests.

I know, kinda sucks.  Oh well, kinda draws you into the show even more, considering no character is actually safe.
Shy
KING., Spanky

That cliffhanger was dirty.
PurpPhantom

Hopefully they show more of the battles next season, since a big war is starting.  I don't know why they didn't show more of them this episode. That was my only real complaint. It could be an issue with time or money, I guess. Also, they seem to have completely forgotten about Robb's wolf, Grey Wind. He should be a lot more involved.
Aldor

Hopefully they show more of the battles next season, since a big war is starting.  I don't know why they didn't show more of them this episode. That was my only real complaint. It could be an issue with time or money, I guess. Also, they seem to have completely forgotten about Robb's wolf, Grey Wind. He should be a lot more involved.
The wolves are shown more in the book but if I remember correctly the battles weren't really seen in the book either, but don't worry there's plenty of fighting to come in the next season.
Aldor

Nick
KUZ

****in Joffrey :(
Shy
KING., Spanky

People, please remember to not talk about the books in here. That's considered a spoiler.
Nick
KUZ

People, please remember to not talk about the books in here. That's considered a spoiler.

No ones saying anything too concrete.  I mean, I'd expect more fighting, so someone saying that isn't a big deal at all.
Nick
KUZ

some people are so crazy to avoid extremely minor spoilers.  I understand it, but I will never feel that way.  Like if someone said "just wait and see what happens between Cersi and Robb in season 2!!!!" (I haven't read the books yet so I don't know what happens) it wouldn't bother me.
LeRollingStoner
Deleted

OUR NIGGA NED. :cryfam:

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 8730

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook