Pla0510

out
Give them a try. I loved them
Steeze is King.

PM

hmu
jigglejoint

Saw this 2 days ago:

- The entire situation could've been avoided if the poor mom didn't let in the old housekeeper
- Some of the shots were gorgeous - the daughter sitting/smoking during the flood
- My interpretation of the end is the son is imagining the whole letter to his dad -- I just don't believe he recovered from the laughing coma
- This is the first new film I've seen in a while that manages to balance being both "artistic" and "mainstream" - on its face, it's a pretty simple movie, but has lots of messages/themes
saturn.diamond

does anyone know a good site that has the captions already in it? tryna cast this to my tv but the captions aren't coming through
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

local multiplex with showing Mother and Memories of Murder this weekend :whew: very unusual for a big German chain
and I'm missing both screenings now cause I'm still down with this ****ing flu :floyd:
sunny
kanye's 8==D <3

does anyone know a good site that has the captions already in it? tryna cast this to my tv but the captions aren't coming through
this

??
Bazooe
profoundly sad

convinced my sister and her fiance to come see this with me instead of joker. tbh i was worried they wouldn't be too into it since they don't really watch movies much

they loved it and said it was the most fun they had at the movies in ages :)
TrussMe
Swagger on a hunnid. thousand. trillion.

Loved Joker and Once Upon, but this is my movie of the year if i'm keeping it a buck
flootures
DOUGIE IS COOPER?!?!? HOW THE HELL IS THIS?!?

Most nerve wracking part was thinking the  kid was gonna see the garbage under the couch :fck:

Edit: The word awwtistic is banned on ktt? A real word? Tf?
pmfer

yo can someone plug this to me? no where for me to watch it

Pages:1 ... 18 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook