Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ CyHi The Prynce Thread | 'No Dope On Sundays' OUT NOW!

Pages:1 ... 390 391 392 393 394

RWK
We don't need a globe to show you the world is ours

Cy just said his next **** is even crazier after a random fan said NODOS is a classic after listening to it & sitting with it. :fire: No release date just hints that the project is being chosen for a date. Cy, why won't you give us a single from it?   :ffpu:

:sarc2:

JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

Update time from instagram

see you in a month with another update, we are closer. :salute:

1cyhitheprynceDonít worry Im working over time to get yíall this project #7 #goodmusic #ivystate #LA

Cyhi owes us 4 more projects in 8 months. :ffpu:
dxz99

I REALLY ****ed with NODOS :damn:

If it came out this year it would be in my top for AoTY
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

I REALLY ****ed with NODOS :damn:

If it came out this year it would be in my top for AoTY

I'm conflicted, Cyhi called Russ his guy. :dash: :binowhat:

https://twitter.com/CyhiThePrynce/status/1040162918036172800
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

Uh Oh, 20 months later post nodos :mrkrabs:

1cyhitheprynce
Almost ready to take flight!!! Thank you guys for being patient but this time it has to count!!!

Wonder when he's planning to drop lp numero dos? :work:
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

big announcement coming soon 🤯🤯🤯🤯 cy said itís time on his ig  :fire: here we go, cy is returning :ffpu:
dxz99

Album still a standout :rejoice:
RWK
We don't need a globe to show you the world is ours

big announcement coming soon 🤯🤯🤯🤯 cy said itís time on his ig  :fire: here we go, cy is returning :ffpu:

This gonna take weeks man :floyd:
GOTITFRMGOD

Get your money and get out the game
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

all quiet on the western front, the last we saw of cy was laughing at a video from a comedian few days ago. it is too quiet, i believe the new album is done & the artwork & videos are being put together right now because he didnít ask for producers or musicians. he was looking for a videographer, cameramen & work of that sort. 

i say this fall, will it be part of the good music wave coming soon? He did hint at it. :work:
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

Album still a standout :rejoice:

He has returned with a message of optimism.  D:  Release date before the year is out? :damn: Dropping 3 at the same time? Don't Chris Brown/Rae Srem' that ****, I wouldn't do that. Space em out if they are really finished.  :dead:

'My new album is done just mixing and I will be giving yíall the release date before the year is out!!!! I just recorded 3 albums at one time so I can drop them simultaneously'

https://twitter.com/CyhiThePrynce/status/1190834711863734272

So he did hold to his word about the 3 project's, interesting. Don't leave. But wait he didn't say the release date would be this year. it's November, give us the date now. This is the only thread that keeps a close eye on this artist. Don't Charlie Brown us, Cy.  :work:

Pages:1 ... 390 391 392 393 394

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook