Kanye To The: Kanye West

Young MA pisses off Chicago after mentioning slain teen in freestyle

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

kn

Damn, she's pissing everybody off these days.

:hah:

Young M.A has some people in Chicago pissed over some bars she spit during a recent freestyle on Philadelphia radio station Power 99.

The “OOOUUU” MC was recently a guest on Cosmic Kev’s Come Up show, where she spit bars over a few beats including N.O.R.E.’s “Banned From TV.” One line caught the attention of people. And not in a good way. In the bars in question, she raps, “I smoke hookah like it’s Tooka blowing jet clouds/And I only gt high to bring the stress down.”

The Tooka many people believe she is referring to is Shondale “Tooka” Gregory, a Chicago teen who was shot and killed while standing at a bus stop in the Windy City a few years back.

For some backstory, Tooka is known in the rap world because he and his clique Tooka Gang were infamously dissed by Chief Keef on the songs “3Hunna” and “John Madden.” The tracks caused an issue between Keef and fellow Chi-Town rapper CashOut who was cool with Gregory.

Fast-forward to today and Tooka’s associates still don’t allow any direspeck to be put on his name, and have come forward with some serious threats against the Brooklyn rapper for mentioning their fallen homie.

Chicago rapper King Yella recently took to Instagram and offered up money for any “dyke” that is willing to run M.A’s fade. “Ima pay a dike **** too whoop @hennynhoes since the lil boy girl wanna smoke hooka like it’s tooka,” he captioned a video of himself holding a stack of cash and putting the word out.

Another associate of Tooka’s made the same offer on Twitter. “I Ain’t Tryna Beef Wit No Female But Somebody Better Tell Her Watch Her ****ing Mouth And Kno Wat She Saying Before My Dike Cousin Beat Her,” he typed.

M.A has yet to respond on social media.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/12/young-m-a-mentioning-tooka-in-freestyle/

versacehelicopter

I don't see what the big deal is. :kanyeshrug:
First Take

Young MA is so ****in butt
versacehelicopter

I also like how the article just mentions Tooka as being a teen that was killed at a bus stop when really he was also a known GD member.
wopper
Having fun, iced out

So there are still people listening to her 🤣
Ghandi
http://i.imgur.com/ymlP6Jm.png?1

I don't see what the big deal is. :kanyeshrug:
she basically said she's is smoking on their dead homie likes its hookah lmao that's disrespectful af
STUFF
ACRYLIC

i'll protect you ma
DriftWood

she basically said she's is smoking on their dead homie likes its hookah lmao that's disrespectful af
The article doesn't seem to mention that the keef songs turned the name into slang for weed to the unaware listener and he used it in a lot of songs, she might just think it's slang for weed and not know the backstory
Ky

SMOKIN ON THAT TOOKA PACK
SMOKIN ON THAT IKE PACK
SMOKIN ON THAT JAY LOUD
SMOKING ON THAT FAT HEAD
RUN UP ON FOUR SIX LEAVE A NIGGA FLAT DEAD :nas:
Kumatora
Mew~! ^w^

boi
Ghandi
http://i.imgur.com/ymlP6Jm.png?1

The article doesn't seem to mention that the keef songs turned the name into slang for weed and he used it in a lot of songs, she might just think it's slang for weed and not know the backstory
that's a shame on her for using gang slang and not knowing the meaning. In every song it's used in its used as a diss via smoking his bodies ashes in weed
iamjrlove

She's bodying all these freestyles.
DriftWood

that's a shame on her for using gang slang and not knowing the meaning. In every song it's used in its used as a diss via smoking his bodies ashes in weed
Yeah I know but the average listener just hears it as smoking weed, shows that keef is still pretty influential for ma to just pick it up and use it like nothing. From the context of the line it really doesn't seem like she knows, think about it she's saying she smokes hookah like weed
410 Cloak

people copy chief keef so much they don't even know what they're saying
410 Cloak

SMOKIN ON THAT TOOKA PACK
SMOKIN ON THAT IKE PACK
SMOKIN ON THAT JAY LOUD
SMOKING ON THAT FAT HEAD
RUN UP ON FOUR SIX LEAVE A NIGGA FLAT DEAD :nas:
:banderas: Shoot a for seven flyin off like batman
pajamapants

I also like how the article just mentions Tooka as being a teen that was killed at a bus stop when really he was also a known GD member.
9thWonderful

Bad idea
pajamapants

I smoke Tooka, so I'm looking like an asian
You wake up turn your swag on I wake up turn my K on

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook