Kanye To The: Kanye West

Manchester United Thread | delete this club nephew

Pages:1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8645

Should Ole stay or should he go?

Keep
Delete
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

I want to see another game with Herrera and Carrick. Blind does not pass well enough for me. Him and Carrick against Arsenal was a bad pair imo
you're joking. Blind has absolutely stunning through balls.

Blind should start. Just not in midfield

Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

you're joking. Blind has absolutely stunning through balls.

Blind should start. Just not in midfield

I'm wondering if you're joking or you're just making up things for the sake of arguing

I cannot recall blind getting any assists or putting anyone through on goal with the exception of his assist to RVP against Leceister

But in any case he should not be starting in midfield I agree with that. I just wonder if he has the pace to deal with Sterling etc at LB
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

I'm wondering if you're joking or you're just making up things for the sake of arguing

I cannot recall blind getting any assists or putting anyone through on goal with the exception of his assist to RVP against Leceister

But in any case he should not be starting in midfield I agree with that. I just wonder if he has the pace to deal with Sterling etc at LB
do you watch the games or just look at the stats? His long passes have been fantastic but lacked proper finishes. He's also been linking up with young on the left very well.
Shaw isn't too fast himself
..ObiJuxn..
Do what thou SHALL

Blind does not pass well enough for me
:tswift:
:atiavy:
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

do you watch the games or just look at the stats? His long passes have been fantastic but lacked proper finishes. He's also been linking up with young on the left very well.

I watch most of the games with the exception of weekday afternoon games when I have work or class

I did catch 2nd half of the Arsenal game, yikes. For me that game showed you cannot play Blind and Carrick together. Blind is not a bad passer, I just think that Carrick and Herrera are better. Blind may play some nice long balls but I can't recall him playing an incisive pass like the one Carrick played to put through Fellaini. That's the main problem with the team this season, the lack of incisive forward passes, and solid of a player Blind is, he has been part of that problem.

Shaw actually has a lot of pace, he just hasn't had a chance to show it this year since he is rarely ever fit. Given that, I'd play Blind at LB this weekend as well because of Shaw's fitness,
Memphis Depay

Shaw is much quicker than Blind and stronger as well.
Memphis Depay

this summer is gonna be so goat, like legit goat
Memphis Depay

mcnair and pereira im crine tears
Memphis Depay

https://twitter.com/UtdReport/status/57​8605649812127744

hhhhmmmmm... a youngster with personality I wonder who that could be
YIMMY

https://twitter.com/UtdReport/status/57​8605649812127744

hhhhmmmmm... a youngster with personality I wonder who that could be

No idea :he:
Memphis Depay

I'm starting to realize this thread has potential to be goat, but need more United fans to post tbh
Martiano

I'm starting to realize this thread has potential to be goat, but need more United fans to post tbh

yeah need to have more discussions with more people...

are their more united fans in the footy thread
Memphis Depay

yeah need to have more discussions with more people...

are their more united fans in the footy thread
yah but they will never post here...
Memphis Depay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCOS!!!! <3

Mr. BAKLAVA
I don't cake hoes I never tip tha stripper, I'm rich bitch, but you can call me cheap tha ripper

I wanna spend alot more time in this thread but i never go to the sports section
Martiano

yah but they will never post here...

lol they think its that dumb eh whatever

Pages:1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8645

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook