Kanye To The: Kanye West

Manchester United Thread | delete this club nephew

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 8645

Should Ole stay or should he go?

Keep
Delete
Skogsopp
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together"

I think we should play kinda like swansea did, with Rooney, Di Maria and Young pressing upfront we got much more quality as well so we could damage them, swansea just couldnt put their chances away.

Herrera, Fellaini and Blind in midfield. We should at least get a draw tbh.
Carrick was Flawless against Tottenham, much rather keep him in midfield and play Blind on LB.

Memphis Depay

Carrick was Flawless against Tottenham, much rather keep him in midfield and play Blind on LB.
yah I thought about this but if Shaw is back then I'd rather play him at LB than Blind, need pace to stop Sterling and the other pacey players liverpool got. And Blind has more energy than Carrick and we'll need that in the midfield.
Martiano

We have to start carrick
..ObiJuxn..
Do what thou SHALL

yeah besides blind is a much better LB then Shaw atm lets be real
Martiano

yeah besides blind is a much better LB then Shaw atm lets be real

I was worried about townsend being against blind because of his pace but we dealt with that fairly well.

Plus young is working very hard so im sure he can trace back
..ObiJuxn..
Do what thou SHALL

I was worried about townsend being against blind because of his pace but we dealt with that fairly well.

Plus young is working very hard so im sure he can trace back
yeah i believe it needs to be shaw that rides the bench for now

carrick and herrera are good compliments,
Martiano

yeah i believe it needs to be shaw that rides the bench for now

carrick and herrera are good compliments,

absolutely. Blind and carrick cant play in midfield together.

Carrick and Herrera is nice I noticed fellaini drops back often and plays as a cm turning the formation into a 4-1-4-1.

Biggest decision im trying to decide on is if Mata or Di Maria should start.
..ObiJuxn..
Do what thou SHALL

Carrick and Herrera is nice I noticed fellaini drops back often and plays as a cm turning the formation into a 4-1-4-1.

exactly, i remember someone saying that they are too similar, herrera is a great box to box im actually very survprised as to how good of a box to box mid he is,

fellaini it seems hes just getting better and better, he will be even better next season and i see us keeping him, but as a bench player or a spot player so masybe then he'd go down in quality now that i think about it.

and yeah, but i wonder if dropping young for mata would do any good? i know di maria has been out of form and young very much in form but i feel like mata herrera di maria carrick can be verrrryyyy good
Memphis Depay

definitely di maria, we will need his pace
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

depay favorited another tweet :whew:
YIMMY

which?
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

yah I thought about this but if Shaw is back then I'd rather play him at LB than Blind, need pace to stop Sterling and the other pacey players liverpool got. And Blind has more energy than Carrick and we'll need that in the midfield.
shaw is going to die. I don't want to waste a sub on him again
Memphis Depay

he's a ****head for this
Memphis Depay

Depay is coming to United with Van Gaal. You heard it here first.
:whew:

before anyone was even speculating :whew:
YIMMY

https://twitter.com/PeoplesPerson_/status/57​8243938068377600

:whew:

edit: smh my mind didn't even consider the possibility of 'liverpool' I read it manchester somehow  :fck:
Memphis Depay

favoriting that tweet makes no sense. Like is he tryna tell the guy "**** you kill yourself I'm going to liverpool" or is he like "its cool, I'm coming bro"... or maybe he's not going to neither and just ****ing with everyone... :fck:

**** you memphis
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

I want to see another game with Herrera and Carrick. Blind does not pass well enough for me. Him and Carrick against Arsenal was a bad pair imo

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 8645

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook