Hell Yeah Congrats Kemba

So happy for him, he got robbed last year

Cudderwalks
Carolina's Finest

Cudderwalks
Carolina's Finest

awin
Out here

Going to rockets hornets at TWC Arena feb 9, hopefully we turn it around by then :/
SlicedBread+
YoungNudy/Drake/Curren$y/Dolph/MacMiller/Wiz/GucciMane

:ffpu:
foreign ice
RIP JAH

Thread title :clap:
Devan

Going to rockets hornets at TWC Arena feb 9, hopefully we turn it around by then :/
i know y'all just lost to the Knicks but the kings are really hot on this road trip so far
Otto.

went to the hornets kings game, we lack something man.
awin
Out here

went to the hornets kings game, we lack something man.

Not having Cody is huge, hawes and hibbert are both so washed. We lack a good bench plain and simple. Kaminsky honestly needs to go to
Silva
STATUS

My boy destroying his life over a ****ty franchise....
Silva
STATUS

It's gonna take drafting to make this team good. Bad Mgmt is 99% of the time going to ruin a franchise and the hornets have terrible Mgmt. Don't watch NBA but it's obvious
Cudderwalks
Carolina's Finest

Ay thats my birthday
Cudderwalks
Carolina's Finest

We should go in on somebody like Jahil Okafor. Were Isiah Thomas and Kyle Lowry all stars when they got traded to their current teams No. So why not trade for somone good who maybe isn't being utilized and see if we can turn them into a Star. We did it with Batum and Al Jefferson. I don't think anyone thought Al was going to average 22 and 11 when we first signed him? Or Batum end up being the player he is now. What about Capt Jack?  I think we should take a chance on someone like a Okafor. Think we can trade for Okafor without blowing up our whole team and maybe he will end up being a All Star.

Kemba age 26
MKG age 23
Batum age 28
Okafor age 21

Thats a young core we can build around
Cudderwalks
Carolina's Finest

WTF this better be apart of a bigger deal
awin
Out here

I don't understand what Rich Cho is trying to do anymore.. Plumlee getting paid more than kemba has me in shambles
Otto.

Charlotte always makes mediocre moves. It's as if they do everything they can just to keep the ship afloat.
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

plumlee is better then those 2 but he aint **** either.
Mista

Is it me or is this team attempting to look like Memphis East in a way? :khaled:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook