Kanye To The: Kanye West

Rick & Morty | Adult Swim Ordered 70+ New Episodes

Pages:1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315

Troy McClure
Progression

he's gonna have to **** out rick and morty for the rest of his life now :dead:

:hah: I honestly think they'll get some leeway in future negotiations though. Maybe have more rights to it or something.

Fidelio
how about this for a bit idea...

is this not pc culture? I swear you guys are hilarious
of course it is. PC culture was a conservative Puritan invention. The left co opted it in the last decade and now the right is using it again. Itís stupid when either side does it.
Fidelio

After taking some time to think it over, the show honestly shouldn't be cancelled after this type of thing.

The sketch/parody/w.e. the **** that was.....it wasn't funny, but it wasn't real either. Not only was it not real, but it also isn't depicting that the creator is telling people to do this, nor is he advocating for it. He took a chance on creating something and while he has great projects, good projects, and very ****ty ones like this - he was within his means to create it and have criticism of it. If he was caught doing something real or advocating for it, completely different story entirely.

This whole notion of "#cancelculture" is poisonous and doesn't fix any problems at all. With this mob mentality, it will turn the idea of Thought Police into something much more powerful than it should ever be. How does one where to stop? "Oh I don't like baby jokes." "Now I don't like drug jokes." "Now we can't do murder stuff." "We can't do sex jokes no more" and on and on. There is no such thing as universal comedy or creativity, as someone will always be offended, so it doesn't make sense to try and make universal statutes on someone's livelihood, when it concerns attempts at creativity.
:golfclap:
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Is ****ing a baby even really pedophilia? I don't even think being sexually attracted to a baby is a thing lol

Clearly that was the joke too. Doesn't seem like there was much more to that skit to make it any good but honestly even if it's going way too far it's not the most shocking thing I've seen from adult swim

That youtube dude is despecible. "SICK PEOPLE! WHOA! OH!"... Shut up :smh: all this guy really wants is his own moment of fame. Cancel Culture is indeed ****ing toxic
Fidelio

Doesn't seem like there was much more to that skit to make it any good but honestly even if it's going way too far it's not the most shocking thing I've seen from adult swim

That youtube dude is despecible. "SICK PEOPLE! WHOA! OH!"... Shut up :smh: all this guy really wants is his own moment of fame. Cancel Culture is indeed ****ing toxic
yeah pretty much.
RASIE

Is ****ing a baby even really pedophilia?

Lmaooooooo YO WHAT?
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Lmaooooooo YO WHAT?
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Dorian! AKIL!! Adrian!!!
RASIE

Dorian! AKIL!! Adrian!!!

:cryhah:
ThisIsMVP

Lmaooooooo YO WHAT?

:dead3:
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

Is ****ing a baby even really pedophilia? I don't even think being sexually attracted to a baby is a thing lol

Clearly that was the joke too. Doesn't seem like there was much more to that skit to make it any good but honestly even if it's going way too far it's not the most shocking thing I've seen from adult swim

I'm not going to respond to this one with court cases,but let's just say there are people in this world who have been locked up for even worse what you just posed as a question. :work:

I know people don't want to believe that but the scum is real.  :mm: If you want to be candid, we should feed them to sharks as chum bait in the ocean. We will save a lot of money that way for incarceration & treatment facilities.  :work:
beflygelt

Maybe I'm just too naive but I seriously can't even imagine to get that idea that anything about a baby is sexually arousing, I mean with kids they're like little adults, usually already in some way masculine or feminine etc, I can at least begin to understand that but with a baby there's like    nothing...

I really feel like this was what Dan Harmon thought too, that it's just a completely ridiculous, inconcievable thing that makes fun (I guess?) of a much larger issue (raped kiddies) by taking it over the top. Everything I know about Harmon so far is that he got a seriously twisted and ****ed up sense of humor but still his heart in the right place so call this naive or whatever but I think it's quite likely just what it is nothing less nothing more
beflygelt

On another note been just rewatching random episodes and they're still (or even more) ridiculously entertaining even on the 4th or so round :rejoice: insane replay value
kyloblack
I love Tiffany.

Maybe I'm just too naive but I seriously can't even imagine to get that idea that anything about a baby is sexually arousing, I mean with kids they're like little adults, usually already in some way masculine or feminine etc, I can at least begin to understand that but with a baby there's like    nothing...

I really feel like this was what Dan Harmon thought too, that it's just a completely ridiculous, inconcievable thing that makes fun (I guess?) of a much larger issue (raped kiddies) by taking it over the top. Everything I know about Harmon so far is that he got a seriously twisted and ****ed up sense of humor but still his heart in the right place so call this naive or whatever but I think it's quite likely just what it is nothing less nothing more

People are attracted to animals my guy. Yes some people are attracted to babies.
RASIE

Yoooooo :hah:
TIIMMY BURNER
Boy meets World, you can be my Topanga

My old Dr. Got arrested for touching children, and babies. Dr. Bradley maybe you've heard of him , to answer your question, yes that is a thing. I knew a guy who would send naked pictures of his own baby around asking what people would love to do with it, there are sick people in this world son, don't be blind to it.
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

:dash:
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

I believe the context of the joke was that he was parodying the show Dexter.
In Dexter we sympathize with Dexter despite him being a brutal serial killer.
So the joke was suppose to be that heís basically saying people will sympathize with a main character if you give them a reason to, even if that character is ****ing a baby

Pages:1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook