Kanye To The: Kanye West

Rick & Morty | Adult Swim Ordered 70+ New Episodes

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 315

HamingtonSection Mod
Sir, have you ever heard of our lord and savior, Carly Rae Jepsen?

Archer sucks  :sarc2:
:getout:

Ethelwulf
Spurs Gang Bitch!!! 2014

I hate this show
Steeze is King.

That ending was ****ED though goddamn
mattandr3ws

:kanyeshrug:
Titus
Nobody exists on purpose. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pretty crazy that this is pulling better numbers than Community at 10:30 PM on a cable channel (as a totally ****ed up cartoon, no less).

This is the best show on TV at the moment for me and it's not even close. It's been gaining a lot of momentum in terms of viewers too. I hear about people being put onto this show every week. Consistency leads to higher ratings and Rick & Morty has ****ing nailed it so far.
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

I hate this show
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

The horror on his face having to bury himself, just ****ed up ending
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

Btw wheres the archer thread, archers great
HamingtonSection Mod

Btw wheres the archer thread, archers great
www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=17311.new#new
RVGNVRXK

this show is so good
HamingtonSection Mod

Adult Swim Renews Dan Harmon's 'Rick and Morty' for Season 2

Community creator Dan Harmon's new series, the animated Adult Swim sci-fi comedy Rick and Morty, has been renewed for a second season. Adult Swim has yet to confirm the renewal, but one of the writers who was added for Season 2, Matt Roller (Community), posted a picture of the show's Season 2 writing staff on Twitter earlier this week that has since been removed. There's no word on how many episodes the new season will be.

Source
Mr. Alex

Let's gooooooooooo
Titus
Nobody exists on purpose. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

I'm hoping S2 gets more than just 10 episodes. Will Dan Harmon remain one of the main writers though now that he's shifted his focus back to Community?
four in the morning
THIS IS MY NEW STATUS UPDATE HEY GUYS WHATS UP LOL

https://soundcloud.com/el_der/flu-rap-rick-and-morty-episode

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
SyrupTurtle
would you rather live on your knees or die on your feet?

show is jokes i like it alot

reminds me of back to the future sorta
four in the morning
THIS IS MY NEW STATUS UPDATE HEY GUYS WHATS UP LOL

show is jokes i like it alot

reminds me of back to the future sorta
I thought it was an obvious parody of Back to the Future. It's originated from Doc and Mharti, a short cartoon made by the creator, that's something like the beta version of Rick & Morty.
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Community creator Dan Harmon's new series, the animated Adult Swim sci-fi comedy Rick and Morty, has been renewed for a second season. Adult Swim has yet to confirm the renewal, but one of the writers who was added for Season 2, Matt Roller (Community), posted a picture of the show's Season 2 writing staff on Twitter earlier this week that has since been removed. There's no word on how many episodes the new season will be.

Source
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
Sylvester C

Source
yes! :fire:

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 315

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook