Kanye To The: Kanye West

So, you guys are into jazz? (Camp Flog Gnaw Music Club)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 122

jakereuter10

=)
Thanks for all your contributions, I have a lot of listening to do!

I also really like jamiroquai, and tyler has mentioned them multiple times as well (Canned Heat in Napoleon Dynamite haha!)

jakereuter10

OP updated with more members!

Have you been listening since we started?  What's been your favorite song posted?
imreallytheworst

Is this strictly for Music Tyler has posted or can we post similar music we think he would like, what sounds like what's been posted, etc?
whats up

I've seen Tyler mention this song a few times

Not jazz, but an amazing song

Emery
Deleted

Is this strictly for Music Tyler has posted or can we post similar music we think he would like, what sounds like what's been posted, etc?

Go to rules on the original post, I would think we're allowed to post songs we deem Tyler would enjoy.
Emery
Deleted

On that note Tyler if you're still here lurking a little bit I don't know if you've heard this before but I adore this song.
imreallytheworst

Go to rules on the original post, I would think we're allowed to post songs we deem Tyler would enjoy.

👍👍
Emery
Deleted

👍👍

And also

Do you think it'd be a good idea to add to the OP selected songs from members that we think Tyler would like to hear?
imreallytheworst

And also
Do you think it'd be a good idea to add to the OP selected songs from members that we think Tyler would like to hear?

Yayuhhh
nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

I think you guys will like this. deodato is one of my personal favorites

nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

http://instagram.com/p/e6gBYYHAGr/

yeah I remember this off the summer camp mix. great song
nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

https://twitter.com/****tyler/status/387616176517292032

wow that's great. the dude who's playing the sax reminds me of the song orange moon by erykah badu
nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

got this song from this interview..

nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

this song is from the french film 'fantastic planet'. you guys should watch it, alain goraguer made the score absolutely amazing.

the film used to be on youtube, but I guess they took it down =|

nairosage
sleepycowboy.tumblr.com

played the **** out of this song when I visited my grandma in belize. It just reminds me of this one girl that I saw over there. I was at the waterfall and she was there. one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my entire life. goddamn

tyler is talking about the song here:
https://twitter.com/****tyler/status/359580978877964288
https://twitter.com/****tyler/status/359704076130336770
jakereuter10

I'm really trying to stay away from opinion in this thread so lets say this: If a song from this thread reminds you of another song, share it in your response statement.  For example, "the james pants song mentioned earlier (quote post) reminds me of this song by this person (share youtube link for the song)" that way, the posts stay on topic and dont have people going off on tangents about music they like
imreallytheworst

I remember him tweet to Matt that 'Mushy' was one of his favs from the album
jakereuter10

I've been contemplating adding music to the OP like that but I'm not sure if thats something I want to do once the thread goes a little more "live" (meaning my hope for the thread is if tyler posts some music in the future, it would be better on a live page here rather than eventually posted in the OP) idk, Im open to thoughts on it

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 122

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook