Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ HORROR 🎥 THREAD |

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1845

K N E E S

House of the Devil is a nice throwback to 80s horror ****...its a slow burner though but totally worth it :datass:

brainmelt

watched Feast today for the umpteenth time, love that movie.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

That movie is bananas. I love it too.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

House of the Devil is a nice throwback to 80s horror ****...its a slow burner though but totally worth it :datass:

One of my favorite horror movies released in the last couple of years.
LeRollingStoner
Deleted

I forgot all about this movie. It used to come on HBO or Starz, and I used to watch it every ****ing time. Very scary.

It's the whole reason I don't trust Australians. They are all trying to kill me.

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

I forgot all about this movie. It used to come on HBO or Starz, and I used to watch it every ****ing time. Very scary.

It's the whole reason I don't trust Australians. They are all trying to kill me.

I liked this when it came out.

Head on a Stick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
brainmelt

^good flick

watching cabin fever 2 atm, enjoying it so far.
That Fred Kid
http://twitter.com/thatfredkid

That movie is bananas. I love it too.
YL

I used to be terrified of this nigga's face.  I remember in middle school, if I even saw a DVD cover of one of the Child's Play movies, I wouldn't sleep that night.
8th

I need to watch more of these
brainmelt

been meaning to see The Loved Ones for some time now, anyone here see it?  how was it?
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

been meaning to see The Loved Ones for some time now, anyone here see it?  how was it?

****ing amazing! One of the best horror movies that came out in recent years. I highly recommend it.
brainmelt

****ing amazing! One of the best horror movies that came out in recent years. I highly recommend it.

sweet, will deff check it out then, going on meh queue.
brainmelt

finished cabin fever 2, was a great little camp fest.

watching this atm

i ****ing love horror movies that take place in schools.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

i ****ing love horror movies that take place in schools.

Speaking of that. I still need to see this:

52WATTS

American Psycho is another fav but holy **** check this out hahahahahahaha

party mcfly

^good flick

watching cabin fever 2 atm, enjoying it so far.

really? i thought that was terrible. i was a fan of the original but the 2nd was so incredibly bad. im glad the cop kept me amused the whole time in this one.
sam.

all of yall gotta go check out "Pontypool" came out in 08 and i just watched it the other night. It's a reeal unique and different idea for a horror/thriller movie when it seems like all the horror movies that come out nowadays are ****ty remakes or dumbass ideas like P2 (if you havent heard of P2, go look it up) but yeah anyway Pontypool was a really well done movie and i recommend you go download it or somethin

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1845

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook