Kanye To The: Kanye West

STAR WARS | ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Trailer OUT NOW

Pages:1 ... 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509

DanHust

Re-watched TFA and TLJ this weekend.

I still love TFA, I have a lot of fun watching it and I love Rey, Finn and BB-8. Kylo was cool and Poe was good.

TLJ has some dope parts and some boring. I love Rey and Kylo's scenes, but they made Poe annoying and Finn boring by separating him from Rey for the whole movie. Luke sucks in the beginning and Rose just gotta go

The Mandalorian has ups and downs, but I want more and we all know because of who.

hot pancakes

Still getting caught up, I’m watching in chronological order.

Solo up next :slick:
WeezyFthugga
https://soundcloud.com/noveryoto

6 days away brehs
Fire Marshall
Streetz Calling 2

Lmao there was no roadmap

No giant timeline on a white board

They really did just make 3 random movies

This isn't a trilogy
heat27

Re-watched TFA and TLJ this weekend.

I still love TFA, I have a lot of fun watching it and I love Rey, Finn and BB-8. Kylo was cool and Poe was good.

TLJ has some dope parts and some boring. I love Rey and Kylo's scenes, but they made Poe annoying and Finn boring by separating him from Rey for the whole movie. Luke sucks in the beginning and Rose just gotta go

The Mandalorian has ups and downs, but I want more and we all know because of who.

they focus on putting more feminist white women in powerful roles while the only two minorities in lead roles got ****ted on.

Finn got to save animals with a little Asian girl while Poe got ****ted on by white pink hair lady lol.

erzwo

the best thing about this was the 5 to 10minutes tenet preview before the film started, was insane
WeezyFthugga

the best thing about this was the 5 to 10minutes tenet preview before the film started, was insane

LOL I'm sure that was the Sole good thing to come out of this movie

It's the day before it premieres here in the states for General Public and already i'm seeing the same. tired. boring. routine.

TROS will now become the movie that broke the franchise
while TLJ will start getting some praise and "Well atleast TLJ did this better...."

I already heard an avid TLJ hater say that TROS is messy and "AtLeAsT TLJ WaS a SiMpLe StOrY"

bro y'all are exhausting lmaoooooo
MusicFan

LOL I'm sure that was the Sole good thing to come out of this movie

It's the day before it premieres here in the states for General Public and already i'm seeing the same. tired. boring. routine.

TROS will now become the movie that broke the franchise
while TLJ will start getting some praise and "Well atleast TLJ did this better...."

I already heard an avid TLJ hater say that TROS is messy and "AtLeAsT TLJ WaS a SiMpLe StOrY"

bro y'all are exhausting lmaoooooo

Can’t wait for the next trilogy a decade or so from now and hear how these movies are good.
WeezyFthugga

Can’t wait for the next trilogy a decade or so from now and hear how these movies are good.

hahaha thats the way it goes man

I guarentee you soon as Ep10 drops
they'll be like "Ok TROS wAsN't EvEn THaT BaD AtLeAst It DiDn't"

i can safely say with 100% certainty

there is absolutely no pleasing the fans.
MusicFan

hahaha thats the way it goes man

I guarentee you soon as Ep10 drops
they'll be like "Ok TROS wAsN't EvEn THaT BaD AtLeAst It DiDn't"

i can safely say with 100% certainty

there is absolutely no pleasing the fans.

I love Star Wars but absolutely the worst fan base of all time. Same people complaining about politics being boring in the prequels wanted more politics in the new trilogy. Smh
WeezyFthugga

I love Star Wars but absolutely the worst fan base of all time. Same people complaining about politics being boring in the prequels wanted more politics in the new trilogy. Smh

meanwhile ima go enjoy the **** outta this movie!

Even if Episode II were to be released today or Episode I, I'd still be excited and want the movie and would enjoy the **** out of what I did like

DanHust

they focus on putting more feminist white women in powerful roles while the only two minorities in lead roles got ****ted on.

Finn got to save animals with a little Asian girl while Poe got ****ted on by white pink hair lady lol.

I still love Rey though. Daisy is doing the best she can with what they're giving her.
MusicFan

meanwhile ima go enjoy the **** outta this movie!

Even if Episode II were to be released today or Episode I, I'd still be excited and want the movie and would enjoy the **** out of what I did like

Same here! Star Wars isn’t that serious enough for the drama it’s creating:
heat27

I still love Rey though. Daisy is doing the best she can with what they're giving her.

Daisy ain't the problem

kathleen kennedy is
Bazooe
profoundly sad

wow i remember being in this thread 5 years ago excited for tfa

krazy
MusicFan

wow i remember being in this thread 5 years ago excited for tfa

krazy

About to watch it now
Ren.At.Large

Finna peep dis ****