Kanye To The: Kanye West

STAR WARS | ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Trailer OUT NOW

Pages:1 ... 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5509

Skrilla

Nah TLJ had some great action sequences. Opening scene was cool, starship kamikaze was dope, throne room scene was awesome.
all the space ship stuff i'll give you that, but anything involving a lightsaber has been lack luster.

Rosetta Stoned

Eh
AKFresh

the film could be amazing to critics but the fanbase will be bi-polar asf for it because star wars is a part of their identity
AKA The Last Jedi
DaveCB23
Dime Trap and C5 goes hard af

So many leaks online... Ive been spoiled and it sucks
Oracle

So many leaks online... Ive been spoiled and it sucks
bruh I just seen some screen caps from possible 3rd act stuff. :dead:
Rickyyy
ricardocastilleja

What does the floating hand have to do with rey being a palpatine clone? You could argue her visions hinted at an obi wan connection more than anything. Also, what I said about vader. So Vader gave the ultimate sacrifice only for this shriveled mf to survive a bottomless fall and return a few decades later? Lame af

This. I really hope Anakin comes back in some way. Imagine if Anakin’s force ghosts faces off against palpatine somehow and is able to merge their energy to create a perfectly balanced form of light and dark energy fulfilling his prophecy from episode 1 as the chosen one and bringing balance to the force. Feom there nor Anakin nor Palpatine can return and both sides of the force merge into one to bring everlasting peace to the galaxy :damn:
DaveCB23
Dime Trap and C5 goes hard af

bruh I just seen some screen caps from possible 3rd act stuff. :dead:

Same
ANTI. Clemons

bro how are we getting pictures? what the **** is happening at Bad Robot?
escmb🎚

Deliveranze

This. I really hope Anakin comes back in some way. Imagine if Anakin’s force ghosts faces off against palpatine somehow and is able to merge their energy to create a perfectly balanced form of light and dark energy fulfilling his prophecy from episode 1 as the chosen one and bringing balance to the force. Feom there nor Anakin nor Palpatine can return and both sides of the force merge into one to bring everlasting peace to the galaxy :damn:

:hhh:
Deliveranze

Battle Droid behind 3PO. :whew:
ANTI. Clemons

delete this
escmb🎚

delete this

can't
ANTI. Clemons

can't
gosh darnit ktt
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

snyder cult wylin
Drogon

another snyder superhero movie will get into kurosawa/bergman/lynch level of greatness
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

kylo looks like a wet dog with his hair wet lmao
escmb🎚

snyder cult wylin

nah they too busy threatening to explode WB studios on rap songs now

Pages:1 ... 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5509

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook