Kanye To The: Kanye West

STAR WARS | ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Trailer OUT NOW

Pages:1 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 5509

giesi

honestly stupid why they didn’t include them all in one scene
Yeah it’s not like one of the main OT protagonists died before the 2nd installment of the trilogy finished production.

GASP

Looks dope tbh
TheDuderinoAbides
Deleted

Yeah it’s not like one of the main OT protagonists died before the 2nd installment of the trilogy finished production.
not to mention Harrison Ford only did TFA under the condition that they’d kill him off
T. Houze

Right, Harrison Ford practically begged to be killed of in Return of the Jedi...but that fan base tends to casually forget that detail
wizdom28

FA: lets do the same thing and make a billion dollars real quick
TLJ: lets do some totally different and make a billion dollars real quick
ROS: lets make the most Star Wars like movie ever
Beaucoup Bucks
YAHM

that B1 droid behind threepio :allears:
Interior of that rey and Kylo pic is heat :whew:
BigShottie59
Sophisticated Ignorance, Write my Curses in Cursive

Now I’m in the silence part of my ****.

I see what’s out there , people should have asked questioned hahaha

I may post again
Undecided
What's on your mind?

Someone is losing their job today :hah:
KING C
O

yeah because it’s impossible for them to reunite before that main protagonist died

Idiot 
Jae Rell
Kamala Harris is the final form of White Supremacy!

Every Star Wars poster the same **** im tide of it

You mean Disney. Disney's posters are garbage.
DarkSprite🚀

Feels good being a casual fan :hhh:
Fax especially for Star Wars. I know these stans were in shambles when that trash known as Ep8 dropped. Actually hyped for this tho :whew:
erzwo

tf are these horses
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

I think from a visual standpoint sure. But story, plot, and action sequences this trilogy has been ass anyway you put it.
Nah TLJ had some great action sequences. Opening scene was cool, starship kamikaze was dope, throne room scene was awesome.
Ronald Gloseph

Why is everyone amazed at horses being in star wars now like they haven't been a thing since the 2003 clone wars series.
WeezyFthugga
https://soundcloud.com/noveryoto

Why is everyone amazed at horses being in star wars now like they haven't been a thing since the 2003 clone wars series.

Bro cuz everything else looks dope as hell and super StarWars but they need to latch on to somethinggggg to hate

U should know this by noww
Drogon

leaks are looking to be accurate TLJ hate train gonna come to a stand still in december
Drogon

horses on the space ship looks jarring
Drogon

the film could be amazing to critics but the fanbase will be bi-polar asf for it because star wars is a part of their identity

Pages:1 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 5509

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook