Kanye To The: Kanye West

STAR WARS | ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Trailer OUT NOW

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5509

Noise
(~:

still cant get my mind around the idea that theres another movie.. or even 3 at that seems odd i grew up with those 3 movies and the other 3 came out when i was in grade school...

same. I used to be the biggest star wars fan and I remember i got outta school early in 4th grade to see star wars 3 on opening day :allears:

Blaze

same. I used to be the biggest star wars fan and I remember i got outta school early in 4th grade to see star wars 3 on opening day :allears:

I was there at the midnight premiere :h5: good times.
bcfcben
"We ain't gotta dream no more man"

Nostalgia just kicked in, I remember seeing Episode 6 when they re-released em in the cinemas back when i was like 7.
Can't wait to hear that theme tune and see the Star Wars logo pop up again
Hadiya Coleman

I really hope they abandon the storylines in I-VI and do something completely different.

Eezy

hopefully george lucas isn't directing

He isn't theyre in the process of finding a director. Lucas is a creative consultant though.
Tony Soprano

Probably will be better than 1-3 anyways :work:
TRUUUUUUU
kyloblack
I love Tiffany.

Got extra excited when i heard this ****! been saying this would happen for a while now and people didn't believe me...and everyone at my school is hating on this :cryfam: (i go to a film school so i should have expected this) but idgaf i ****in love star wars! just hope i get the mass effect film before ;)
Cheesebob

I want Neil Blomkamp or Duncan Jones to direct episode 7
kyloblack
I love Tiffany.

**** i'm so excited  :cry:
kyloblack
I love Tiffany.

A Knights of the Old Republic movie would be amazing.

Wondr

Can't wait for this  :yay:
OvO2011
Deleted

5th grade for me :allears:
TheLostBoy

The Old Republic era would be dope

Blaze

Actually warming myself up to this. Let's get a decent director and writer to solidify the hype.
keep it g🙏🏽
thinkin til my brain pops

gotta watch episodes 4-6 now :okay:
Donnie_Narco
#Colts #NDFootball #Pacers #Butler #USMNT #Arsenal

Could be a huge disaster or one of the best comeback stories ever.  One thing's for sure, it'll be better than the prequels.
MannersSuck⚡️
soon.

I really hope they abandon the storylines in I-VI and do something completely different. A Knights of the Old Republic movie would be amazing.
I approve of this more than an Episode VII - IX trilogy
Elokobi
Get well soon Carl x

my face when Mickey Mouse will be a supporting character

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5509

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook