Kanye To The: Kanye West

STAR WARS | ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Trailer OUT NOW

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5509

TheRocket64
"Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype!!"

:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

OvO2011
Deleted

:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:
ik ik :mindfk:
TheRocket64

ik ik :mindfk:
Is Lucas gonna have any creative input in this??

Is Disney doing this??
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

Cool. I can't wait to see Tim Burton's vision for this.
OvO2011
Deleted

Is Lucas gonna have any creative input in this??

Is Disney doing this??
he is over viewing it but he aint doing much i bet he will change a few things and thats it.. and lucasarts is gonna work with disney on this... disney will license the movies instead of fox to :mindfk:
OvO2011
Deleted

mmonty86 link=topic=321909.msg14909505#msg14909505 date=135164257​8
Cool. I can't wait to see Tim Burton's vision for this.
why :bye: :bye:
TheRocket64

he is over viewing it but he aint doing much i bet he will change a few things and thats it.. and lucasarts is gonna work with disney on this... disney will license the movies instead of fox to :mindfk:
:psyboom:
OvO2011
Deleted

:psyboom:
hope its guud
pompower

I really hope they abandon the storylines in I-VI and do something completely different. A Knights of the Old Republic movie would be amazing.
bmc
Workinonit

Not a huge Star Wars fan but I'm a bit excited
TheLostBoy

Would be amazing.
I hope they explore the Star Wars universe. It's so big.
Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

I hope they explore the Star Wars universe. It's so big.
So much they could do with it.

Olubowale
Deleted

Fuking ghey movie.

Fukin fgts @ Disney.

Why Fuk up.

Series ended perfect @ 6.

No extended universe ghey stuff.
RobToThe

seeing mickey with a lightsaber.... broke my heart
OvO2011
Deleted

still cant get my mind around the idea that theres another movie.. or even 3 at that seems odd i grew up with those 3 movies and the other 3 came out when i was in grade school...
dexy baby
matty steely

they're gonna have to market this like crazy
they'll make big bucks
dexy baby
matty steely

2015 is such a long way tho :(
Baldpoint Pen
We deal in illusions

They want to do 3 more at least puttin one out every 2/3 years. Lucas will only be on as a creative consultant.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5509

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook