how's that not a penalty :dead:
Catalyst

but you love VAR it's fine :jordanlaff:
sparklingwater

Kane hat-trick today please lord Treal, i pray for this, i yearn

Thank you based Treal
Art

every side outside the top 6 just parks the bus against us and we literally have no answer
pompower

No Tanguy no party.
pompower

Games like that show how important Alli is if we're not going to play Eriksen. We were clueless. No invention at all. Nobody dragging defenders around or making the right runs except Kane. Lucas is useless up against such a low block. Sissoko in a two man midfield is a tragedy waiting to happen. Son and Kane had nothing to work with. Should've played closer together as well, Sonny was so isolated. Rose was poor too, looked unfit. Awful performance.
Bri10

Guardiola after playing Spurs
every side outside the top 2 just parks the bus against us
Treal93

Treal93

alrigjt boys the day is here ! lets get his bread
MustYe

Eriksen!!!!
Art

these fools are diving everywhere man **** the scum
Art

Missing ndombele :/
Art

we look fkn dreadful
L.O.V.E
'If you do not have the heart of a lion, then do not travel on the path of love'

I don't understand what the hype is about Pochettino. He has performed exactly that what his squad his capable, which is better than the rest and less than Liverpool and City. Hasn't won any prizes. Makes multiple mistakes in terms of substitutions and formations.

If anything todays game proved again that Unai Emery is the better coach. Shows really good football with an okayish squad.
Bri10

I don't understand what the hype is about Pochettino. He has performed exactly that what his squad his capable, which is better than the rest and less than Liverpool and City. Hasn't won any prizes. Makes multiple mistakes in terms of substitutions and formations.

If anything todays game proved again that Unai Emery is the better coach. Shows really good football with an okayish squad.
Mou would win a treble with this squad tbh
Art

I'd be lying if I said I werent beginning to sour on Poch
L.O.V.E
'If you do not have the heart of a lion, then do not travel on the path of love'

I'd be lying if I said I werent beginning to sour on Poch

It's a shame though. Team does have potential to win prizes.

Pages:1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook