Kanye To The: Kanye West

'Better Call Saul' | Returns 2020 | AMC

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 561

AtomsForPeace

Would be nice to see more Saul and Huell (hopefully) once Breaking Bad is over, they could even potentially bring on people like Gus and Mike in for a few arcs and episodes to tie it in futher before ultimately meeting walt and jesse.

FE

Could be great.

Hopefully it doesn't bring down the greatness of BrBa if it turns out to be complete ****...which I doubt if Gilligan is involved with it.
AtomsForPeace

Could be great.

Hopefully it doesn't bring down the greatness of BrBa if it turns out to be complete ****...which I doubt if Gilligan is involved with it.

Spinoffs rarely do that, no one ****s on Friends because of how bad Joey was. And no one says Cheers is much better because of how good Fraiser was. Spin offs live and die on their own without affecting the legacy of the original IMO.
Harvey Specter
you're very handsome :allears: - zizzihikaru

I don't know how to feel about this...not hyped either way
Donald Reagan

I could definitely see it being great... That is like an IDEAL format for a show. A crooked lawyer? They could do anything they possibly wanted without suspending too much belief or making it seem hokey, because he would constantly be bringing in new criminal clients that could further the story in whatever way they need.
Nabil
#sufferingfromsuccess

this needs to tell his back story - and it needs to be CRAZY good

I don't want any obvious Breaking Bad references tho...
obkuti

i hope they finally show how walt poisoned brock

:oblivious:
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke.

Not sure how to feel about this actually....
Gosling

It would be awesome if the very last episode of this series was the episode when Jesse and Walt approach him. That would be a cool homage to Breaking Bad.
JayBrook

I want a Badger and Skinny Pete spin off !

imagine the shenanigans they'd get into every week :allears:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Big mistake doing this... Feels like it's milking off the success of BB.

But no hate here.
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

I like the fact that it's a prequel because the story must end with Walt and also now sauls future is in question
S C
Cubs Fan Since 8/20/16

Could be great.

nykallday

I'm down for this because Gilligan is incredible and Odenkirk is hysterical... but I'm a bit weary. Certain characters aren't really meant to be main characters and that sounds like Saul. Like with Friends Joey is a great, hysterical, lovable character... but that doesn't mean he can carry a show (and they tried that with his spinoff and it failed). Then again, the beauty of Breaking Bad is how great all the characters are... so if Gilligan can re-create that, it'll be a great show.

I will say this. If it does turn out to be a good/interesting show, I will always be bothered by the fact that we know Saul won't be in any real trouble because we know he lives to help Walt/Jesse. Same problem I have with them showing Walt with the hair and beard in the flash forward scenes. Obviously if Saul lives by the end of Breaking Bad, they could revisit the time after it... but I can't see them doing that for more than one episode.
Stef
YO HO WILL GET SLAYED

This will probably have nothingto do with BB ... Don't get the hate lol Saul is goat
alec

dont know if Saul can carry a show
ShatteredWaves
Hello Guardian

It would have been cooler post-Breaking Bad :kanyeshrug:
Not if Saul dies
QRico

Bill Burr on Better Call Saul or I'm not interested.

I hope he talks about this on his Monday Morning podcast.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 561

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook