Kanye To The: Kanye West

'Better Call Saul' | Returns 2020 | AMC

Pages:1 ... 557 558 559 560 561

AstroRodeo

Delete

GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

I completely forgot what the **** happened last season except maybe the last scene of the last episode.

It's been that long...
rwina

I completely forgot what the **** happened last season except maybe the last scene of the last episode.

It's been that long...
yea im gonna rewatch it around january prob
xela.
This is a GOD Dream

Canít watch season 4 anywhere smh
Chip Skylark
hi

Catching up on the recent season and yeah I like this more than breaking bad & every story line has me intrigued even the the German engineering stuff
Vinsanity_Lives

Catching up on the recent season and yeah I like this more than breaking bad & every story line has me intrigued even the the German engineering stuff

Really? More than Breaking Bad?  I really like it, and more than I thought I would thanks to the direction and writing they've taken it.  NOT making it exactly like BB was smart, it's much lighter but still darkly funny but it's own thing entirely.

That being said, nothing touches Breaking Bad
ShaDynasty

The most recent episode was a great cliffhanger. As charming and likeable as Jimmy is, how can Kim trust a man who she can't read from one moment to the next. Maybe he revealed himself as the real charlatan his brother always feared he was.

Great series. It will be interesting to see how it ends, especially, presumably his relationship with Kim. The Gus/Mike stuff is cool too, obviously Saul will get more involved in the drug business next season.
HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

Season 4 is now on Netflix.
ShaDynasty

^ huh S4? It's been on for a year and a half. S5 drops on monday
HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

We eating tomorrow. :slick:

Pages:1 ... 557 558 559 560 561

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook