Pages:1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561

Strictly Syrup
BLURRED x VISION

Season 4 just never coming to U.S. Netflix huh :clap: :jordancry:

Blueprint

rewatching season one
henry.
#

Massive Breaking Bad fan here, I avoided BCS for the longest worried about the BB universe getting tarnished.

Boy was I wrong!

Itís pretty crazy how well balanced this show is and how much depth it adds to the relationships and plot points from Breaking Bad. Kim, Chuck, Nacho and Howard are such fantastic additions too.

Itís all good man.

Sonyomom

Robbed by Game of Thrones. Sickening.
Naded
it's never that srs

I avoided BCS for the longest worried about the BB universe getting tarnished

What kind of stupid ass thought is this? It was made by the exact same writers and creator...

:cosby:
erzwo

What kind of stupid ass thought is this? It was made by the exact same writers and creator...

GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Can't believe it's been a year since we've seen a new episode.
henry.
#

So was The Matrix Trilogy and Star Wars...
I didnít feel like I needed to revisit the BB universe after such a powerful ending to one of the greatest tv shows.

El Camino trailer got me hyped and enough time had passed to have me interested in the BB world building, so watching Better Call Saul now felt right.

Naded
it's never that srs

I didnít feel like I needed to revisit the BB universe after such a powerful ending to one of the greatest tv shows.

El Camino trailer got me hyped and enough time had passed to have me interested in the BB world building, so watching Better Call Saul now felt right.

Did you really just compare Star Wars and The Matrix to an AMC television show?

Movies that thirst for sales vs. a tv show

Dumbass logic in bold

:snoopsmh:

Stop posting bruh
David

Can't believe it's been a year since we've seen a new episode.

:cryfam:
dannyknox

damn iím like 5 episodes in and this isnít that good to me should i fr keep watching? everyone is caping for it hard in here
AstroRodeo

damn iím like 5 episodes in and this isnít that good to me should i fr keep watching? everyone is caping for it hard in here

Seasons 3 & 4 are BB level
Travis Deschain

Starts slow for sure but worth it
HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

Honestly, if you weren't hyped for the Tuco episodes.... (or having Ignacio not only name dropped but making an appearance and ****ing with Saul knowing what we know from Breaking Bad....)

But, the season 1 finale was a little lackluster because they didn't know if they were going to get a second season at the time (they got granted the second season right after the first episode premiered and hella views) so it just ends open-ended for you to assume how Jimmy/Saul ends up into Breaking Bad (giving you enough of the background to assume the rest).

But the series is fire and you're doing yourself a disservice by not watching if you're a fan of Breaking Bad.
El Machine

Why isn't season 4 on Netflix??
Max Bee

Season 1 is a good set up season. Heading on to season 2.
Max Bee

The sex toilet from episode 5 had me in tears
hahn24

You've been missing out man. BB was/is my favorite show of all time but BCS is probably equally good in its own way. Show is of equal quality and story telling.

Pages:1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook