Kanye To The: Kanye West

'Better Call Saul' | Returns 2020 | AMC

Pages:1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561

Emery
Deleted

Netflix U.S Fell off

HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

Kim should have gone like in season 2 , people hated Skylar so much but BB won't be the same if it wasn't for her ,whereas Kim had no weight in the story nothing nada most boring character in both series.
Chuck is the Skylar of this series.

Kim's purpose (to me) is being the only thread that keeps Jimmy tied to his humanity. Cutting ties with her (or no longer caring about her opinion of himself) enables him to be a heartless Saul Goodman.
AKFresh

Still got season 4 on my watch list :whew:
HuntMac

Still got season 4 on my watch list :whew:
Truly missing out, fam.
AKFresh

Truly missing out, fam.
I know, Iíve had it downloaded for a couple months but havenít had much time for TV this summer. Finishing up Mad Men and then Iím going to start it.
Pla0510

Guys i'm rewatching BB rn and Saul said he has got divorced twice. So I wondering if the writers might retcon that
HuntMac

Guys i'm rewatching BB rn and Saul said he has got divorced twice. So I wondering if the writers might retcon that
Saul is a made up personna that constantly lies, and he told that to Walt just to get him cooking again. ("Wife's cheat all the time. I caught my second wife screwing my Dad" line right? I'm aware that's not the exact line.)

Looking back on Breaking Bad, I'd saw we only saw glimpses of Jimmy when his life was threatened; in the desert with Walt, when he gets punched in the face, maybe when Mike was threatening to break his legs, and then his last scene with the extracter/disappearer.
Southpaw94

Saul is a made up personna that constantly lies, and he told that to Walt just to get him cooking again. ("Wife's cheat all the time. I caught my second wife screwing my Dad" line right? I'm aware that's not the exact line.)

Looking back on Breaking Bad, I'd saw we only saw glimpses of Jimmy when his life was threatened; in the desert with Walt, when he gets punched in the face, maybe when Mike was threatening to break his legs, and then his last scene with the extracter/disappearer.
I remember a scene from BB when Walt was discussing his security concerns with Saul and Saul says something like "what about my security did it ever occurred to you" ( I'm not accurate I know)

When I first watched this scene I laughed so hard but in my later rewatch I felt for him
HuntMac

I remember a scene from BB when Walt was discussing his security concerns with Saul and Saul says something like "what about my security did it ever occurred to you" ( I'm not accurate I know)

When I first watched this scene I laughed so hard but in my later rewatch I felt for him
Binge watching Breaking Bad and then Better Call Saul back-to-back once BCS is complete. :banderas:
Southpaw94

Binge watching Breaking Bad and then Better Call Saul back-to-back once BCS is complete. :banderas:
**** will be epic :banderas:
HuntMac

**** will be epic :banderas:
Ten thousand percent [10,000%] chance BCS will end giving immediate vibes to watch Breaking Bad. Thus causing an infinite loop of BB, BCS, BB, BCS, BB, BCS.
AKFresh

**** season 4 was pretty depressing
HuntMac

Most depressing moment was how Jimmy handled Irene. He could've went about the situation so many ways (you know damn well you had your own idea of how it would go down) but instead he just socially **** on this poor old lady, taking away her friends and making her depressed over the course of weeks (a month?). Like, holy **** Jimmy!

And then probably the 10 minutes straight of Chuck spiraling and killing himself.
AKFresh

Most depressing moment was how Jimmy handled Irene. He could've went about the situation so many ways (you know damn well you had your own idea of how it would go down) but instead he just socially **** on this poor old lady, taking away her friends and making her depressed over the course of weeks (a month?). Like, holy **** Jimmy!

And then probably the 10 minutes straight of Chuck spiraling and killing himself.
Wasnít that season 3? Iím confused now.
HuntMac

Wasnít that season 3? Iím confused now.
Both moments I said were from season 3, yeah.
I don't recall season 4 being all that depressing. Maaaybe Mike having to cleanup his loose end and then how the season ended, but neither of those come close to the ones I stated (for me personally).

What got you so depressed from Season 4, homie? Jog my memory.
Jimmy letting Howard take the "blame" for Chuck's death being his fault was a little cold as well, but not enough to overthrow Irene or Chuck.
AKFresh

Both moments I said were from season 3, yeah.
I don't recall season 4 being all that depressing. Maaaybe Mike having to cleanup his loose end and then how the season ended, but neither of those come close to the ones I stated (for me personally).

What got you so depressed from Season 4, homie? Jog my memory.
Jimmy letting Howard take the "blame" for Chuck's death being his fault was a little cold as well, but not enough to overthrow Irene or Chuck.
Yeah youíre right season 3 was probably more depressing. Just Jimmyís whole perspective of how he didnít mourn for Chuck at all and then acted like he did to get his lawyer license back depressed me. Plus like you said Mike having to clean up the loose end
DarkSprite🚀

facts especially s4e1 when Jimmy goes to Chuck's house and barely shows any emotion. **** made me feel some type of way. felt bad for howard too lowkey. s5 about to be dark af
Sonic.
push me to the edge, all my friends are dead.

https://twitter.com/luismoncada77/status/1167127780913319937?s=21

Pages:1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook