Kanye To The: Kanye West

Da CHICAGO BEARS THREAD |2018-19 Playoffs | 12-4 | Sun. 1/6 vs. Eagles 3:40 PM--NBC | #BearDown🐻 ⬇

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 118

blank

blank
1 (20%)
blank
4 (80%)
Total Members Voted: 4
ryno
#wearegood

epic game. we have a lotta **** we needa fix tho

chi.mandown

You better join the bandwagon before it's too late bruh. You're still ChicagoFam after all.
:cryfam: I can't be flip floppin tho.. Been #Coltstrong since '03
Cystic

We eatin bruhs
Cystic

We eatin bruhs
chi.mandown

https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=540569.0

Been lazy to update, contribute Chicago fam
LewyDuke
Bear Down

epic game. we have a lotta **** we needa fix tho

For real though, mainly we have to get off the field on 3rd Downs as a defense. That stuff has been killing thus far this season.
ryno
#wearegood

For real though, mainly we have to get off the field on 3rd Downs as a defense. That stuff has been killing thus far this season.
yes. and our pass rush has been lousy thus far, which I think connects to the giving up third downs thing.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

yes. and our pass rush has been lousy thus far, which I think connects to the giving up third downs thing.

Yep, absolutely lousy... :mad:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

:cryfam: I can't be flip floppin tho.. Been #Coltstrong since '03

I can certainly respect that then. No flip flopping is some real ****! :golfclap:
Cystic

Offense is vastly improved.

Cutler just needs to cut down on stupid mistakes, which I think he will.

Pass blocking has been great thus far
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Yep, just one sack and fair to minimal pressure really. I'm proud of the O-line thus far and they actually can get a little bit better once they gain some chemistry.
ryno
#wearegood

this. as much as we need to cut down on bad decisions, there is no denying that this offense is much better than last years. Martellus Bennett may end up being our best acquisition. Bushrod as well.

The main thing is that we are 2-0, and we have won the past two games coming from behind. The Bears of last year did not know how to comeback at all.
Cystic

this. as much as we need to cut down on bad decisions, there is no denying that this offense is much better than last years. Martellus Bennett may end up being our best acquisition. Bushrod as well.

The main thing is that we are 2-0, and we have won the past two games coming from behind. The Bears of last year did not know how to comeback at all.

last point is huge. The ability to win close games determined playoff berths.
ryno
#wearegood

last point is huge. The ability to win close games determined playoff berths.
exactly. Winning even when you don't play your best. And those game winning drives >
Cystic

Yep, just one sack and fair to minimal pressure really. I'm proud of the O-line thus far and they actually can get a little bit better once they gain some chemistry.

yup, they're looking pretty good blocking for forte.

Today's game should have never been that close imo. Cutler just made some mistakes in the red zone.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

yup, they're looking pretty good blocking for forte.

Today's game should have never been that close imo. Cutler just made some mistakes in the red zone.

Cutler and Forte made some pivotal poverty errors tbh. We still have a ton of stuff to work on, but I'm liking our positives.
Cystic

Cutler and Forte made some pivotal poverty errors tbh. We still have a ton of stuff to work on, but I'm liking our positives.

Positives:

takeaways
red zone defense
rush defense
Special teams (like always)
red zone offense
blocking across the board
pass offense and rush
late game performance

negatives:

pass rush
giveaways
pass defense giving up too many yards (tho that can be attributed to the lack of pass rush)

LewyDuke
Bear Down

Positives:

takeaways
red zone defense
rush defense
Special teams (like always)
red zone offense
blocking across the board
pass offense and rush
late game performance

negatives:

pass rush
giveaways
pass defense giving up too many yards (tho that can be attributed to the lack of pass rush)

Might be nitpicking here, but Special Teams gets a neutral grade today because of that score we gave up on the opening Kickoff to Cordarrelle Patterson.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 118

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook