Kanye To The: Kanye West

Da CHICAGO BEARS THREAD |2018-19 Playoffs | 12-4 | Sun. 1/6 vs. Eagles 3:40 PM--NBC | #BearDown🐻 ⬇

Pages:1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

blank

blank
1 (20%)
blank
4 (80%)
Total Members Voted: 4
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Huge game tonight! Would definitely essentially mark our playoff spot if we can win...

Big Jerm
I love you

Huge game tonight! Would definitely essentially mark our playoff spot if we can win...
Wheeeeeeeew them boys came through
Dogfish Head

🐻⬇️
Dead Skinhead
wtf rn

**** those warm weather ****es.

Bears would get womped in LA though.
keepthereceipt
Hi

Proud of our lil brothers :salute:  Gonna make stealing the division in Week 17 all that more sweet :ffpu:
Proud of our lil brothers :salute:  Gonna make stealing the division in Week 17 all that more sweet :ffpu:
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

:cryhah: :fck:
Big Jerm
I love you

**** those warm weather ****es.

Bears would get womped in LA though.
Nah
Big Jerm
I love you

This post is aging like expired milk
BlackMoes
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=8111615.0

OGXGOD

CLUB DUB

:amber:
allinasecond

Dead Skinhead
wtf rn

this mf
:damn:
Dead Skinhead
wtf rn

During the game today, yall catch the announcers saying you don't want to end up playing Seattle in the playoffs
:jordanlaff:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

We coming for that 2 seed...
BlackMoes
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=8111615.0

12-4 Bear Da **** Down
Big Jerm
I love you

12-4 Bear Da **** Down

🐻⬇️
Funbags

Anybody here going to the game?

I spent $530 on StubHub for a ticket. Couldn't manage to get through on the phone or website when the tickets went on sale.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Anybody here going to the game?

I spent $530 on StubHub for a ticket. Couldn't manage to get through on the phone or website when the tickets went on sale.

Damn bruh. I saw the StubHub prices for section 200 and was like...I'm good. :hah: Hopefully you get to enjoy a dub on Sunday though. I know Soldier Field is going to be litty...

Pages:1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook