Kanye To The: Kanye West

Da CHICAGO BEARS THREAD |2018-19 Playoffs | 12-4 | Sun. 1/6 vs. Eagles 3:40 PM--NBC | #BearDown🐻 ⬇

Pages:1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

blank

blank
1 (20%)
blank
4 (80%)
Total Members Voted: 4
Mac Wit Da Cheese

MITCHELL ****ING TRUBISKY

LewyDuke
Bear Down

MITCHELL ****ING TRUBISKY

:hhh:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Great team W today. Soldier Field was lit!!! I was so proud of Mitch. I know every Sunday isn't going to be like this, but I do want him to start stringing together solid performances to continue to build his confidence. We need to get rested up during the bye, and come back healthy and ready to move forward.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

:hah: Tarik a fool for this one...
Big Jerm
I love you

:hah: Tarik a fool for this one...
He got that energy the team be needing
LewyDuke
Bear Down

If we come out and allow Brady to complete passes without any resistance like we did against Miami, we're going to get a 50-burger hung on us. We better come out with some ferocity or this will be over before halftime.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

:allears::allears::allears:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Expecting Danny to go off today now...
LewyDuke
Bear Down

We need a W today in the worst kinda way...
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Mack and Robinson II both inactive. Can't believe this is Mack's first game on the inactive list. Hopefully he gets his needed R&R in time for our schedule to start picking up.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Gotta start getting division wins if we want to do anything this season. The time is now!!!
Big Jerm
I love you

Gotta start getting division wins if we want to do anything this season. The time is now!!!
We do need those, but it helps when the other teams lose... like the Packers did tonight
beandok

sunday night score prediction? i say 28-21
LewyDuke
Bear Down

sunday night score prediction? i say 28-21

All I know is I don't see either team scoring more than 31. However I can see a 31-24 score as the final. Hopefully we're on the winning side either way.
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

Proud of our lil brothers :salute:  Gonna make stealing the division in Week 17 all that more sweet :ffpu:
Big Jerm
I love you

Proud of our lil brothers :salute:  Gonna make stealing the division in Week 17 all that more sweet :ffpu:
Imagine being this delusional lmfao. Focus on the wildcard its your only hope
SlicedBread+
YoungNudy/Drake/Curren$y/Dolph/MacMiller/Wiz/GucciMane

Quietly 8-3.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

:camby: Corniest post of all time by the corniest poster in the Sports SXN go figure...

Pages:1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook