Kanye To The: Kanye West

Da CHICAGO BEARS THREAD |2018-19 Playoffs | 12-4 | Sun. 1/6 vs. Eagles 3:40 PM--NBC | #BearDown🐻 ⬇

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118

blank

blank
1 (20%)
blank
4 (80%)
Total Members Voted: 4
Cystic

Might be nitpicking here, but Special Teams gets a neutral grade today because of that score we gave up on the opening Kickoff to Cordarrelle Patterson.

yeah, I think that was a fluke. The special teams is still great at determining field position.

CityofWind773

:cryfam: I can't be flip floppin tho.. Been #Coltstrong since '03

its a known rule if you ever rooted against a team in the super bowl you can never hop on their bandwagon

sorry bro, the colts are still good this year anyway
chi.mandown

its a known rule if you ever rooted against a team in the super bowl you can never hop on their bandwagon

sorry bro, the colts are still good this year anyway

True that. I'm glad we bounced back so fast. After that WOAT year.
CityofWind773

True that. I'm glad we bounced back so fast. After that WOAT year.

you talking about last year or the year after the super bowl where we went like 7-9
chi.mandown

you talking about last year or the year after the super bowl where we went like 7-9

I was talking bout the colts lol but the Bears are doing their thing this year..Got a bet with my homie..whichever team makes it the furthest, the loser gotta get the Opposite teams logo shaved in their head.
Partridge
Hi I’m pat

THA GOAT Charles Tillman

Peanut saving lives :datass:

Star Man
NOTHING IS REAL

Notice every week they saying Cutler keepin it CCC like the Romans :datass:
Mr. Big Dreams

da bears
Shobhz
Triple-Double, No Assists

That last throw tho :allears:
Shobhz

Still need to be more disciplined and turn the ball over less, if we do that then at this rate I think we can be a contender
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Pleased to Meet You: Week 3, Pittsburgh Steelers (courtesy of WindyCityGridiron)

http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2013/9/18/4742716/pleased-to-meet-you-week-3-pittsburgh-steelers
Money Mitch
"I'm looking California, but feeling Minnesota"

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/9693715/martellus-bennett-likens-chicago-bears-coach-marc-trestman-willy-wonka

:hah:
I love these two already.
LewyDuke
Bear Down

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/9693715/martellus-bennett-likens-chicago-bears-coach-marc-trestman-willy-wonka

:hah:
I love these two already.

This **** had me rollin' :hah: The part about Marty being his "White people" name had me DEAD! :hah:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

I hope PeanutDaGOD plays tomorrow... :ohno:
Shobhz

I can see the lions losing to the skins tomorrow tbh, and cinci might be able to give green bay a tough fight. we win tomorrow night and we could have a solid grip on the division
Partridge
Hi I’m pat

Forte gonna go off tomorrow night :datass:

I hope Marshal gets some receptions against this defense :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
LewyDuke
Bear Down

Let's EAT tonight BearFam!!!!!!!!!! :slick:
Star Man
NOTHING IS REAL

Everything's coming up Millhouse :fire:

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook