Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Atlanta Hawks Thread | New Era starts 10/24 7 PM!!!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39

keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

Can't shoot, don't play defense, can't hit FTs. 🚮
LMAO

sc23

Not thrilled
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

and we pass Deyonta again :what:
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

1 (12): Taurean Prince, SF, Baylor

1 (21): DeAndre Bembry, SF, St. Joseph's

2 (44): Isaia Cordinier, SG, France

2 (54): Kay Felder, PG (Traded to Cavs for cash, although I would have liked to keep him)
Bubbachuck383

I like Cordinier better than anyone else the Hawks drafted.
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

I like Cordinier better than anyone else the Hawks drafted.

:obama:
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

Really wish we kept Kay Felder
jeff3006

In. Kay Felder was the best pick at what was it, 54? But hey, are we really the Hawks without the disappointment? Two weeks ago, I would've said no to DeRozan, at this point I'd welcome him or any other star with open arms. We continue to make the safe moves for more money room, but we have the worst history of being able to lure the stars here. Therefore, we should build through the draft, we had two first rounders and could've traded up to get Hield who slipped to No. 7. Star potential, grow our own talent, but no. That would make us happy and Hawks fans can't be happy.
Big Horf Jimminy
Philadelphia Seventy-Centers

Idk about you guys but I loved the Hawks draft. Got two underrated players imo. Versatile wing defenders, high ball IQ, good off the ball.
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

In. Kay Felder was the best pick at what was it, 54? But hey, are we really the Hawks without the disappointment? Two weeks ago, I would've said no to DeRozan, at this point I'd welcome him or any other star with open arms. We continue to make the safe moves for more money room, but we have the worst history of being able to lure the stars here. Therefore, we should build through the draft, we had two first rounders and could've traded up to get Hield who slipped to No. 7. Star potential, grow our own talent, but no. That would make us happy and Hawks fans can't be happy.
We immediately traded Kay Felder to Cavs for money :dash:  I really wanted Deyonta Davis especially when he was still there at 21
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

#KDtoATL
jeff3006

#PleaseDwightThisTime
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

Do we really want Dwight Howard tho
jeff3006

Do we really want Dwight Howard tho

I have convinced myself a Millsap/Horford/Howard frontcourt would be our best bet to challenge LeBron at this point.
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

I have convinced myself a Millsap/Horford/Howard frontcourt would be our best bet to challenge LeBron at this point.

We need to somehow hang on to bazemore and horford and allow hardaway Jr. to get more minutes. Still not sure what we're gonna do about a backup PG
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

I feel like we're gonna lose Horford
sc23

I feel like we're gonna lose Horford

Is there a way we can even afford him now? Lol
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

Is there a way we can even afford him now? Lol

Yea if we don't offer him a 5th year but he's not gonna sign that so he'll probably be a Celtic next year smh

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook