Kanye To The: Kanye West

Double cupped Drizzy

Pages:1 2

opiodes

Personally I think drugs affect the music you make in a very positive way. You can almost certainly feel if the artist got his inspiration and delivered the product whilst on something or not, but I think it has alot to do with where you are at that given moment and where you are recording and what you are going through. Me personally, I'm VERY into the whole "slowed down" type of songs, think Coming Down (Weeknd), Marvins Room like OP said etc. But 2013 is a year that's going electro. Everything is uptempo and experimental, everyone is trying to tap into that 80's electro feel. We saw that on Yeezus and MCHG and on Weeknds recent **** for example

Syrup is the kind of thing you take to slow and wind down when you have feelings you need to process but feel you can't in a fast pase.
If you are going through relationship problems it makes sense if you are on alot of weed and codeine.

However, i think Drake is at a place right now, where he feels he can't afford to (right now) "slow down" anything. He has a point he wants to prove with this album and you can clearly see how his attitude has changed and how he now seems to be feeling himself alot more. I think alot of it comes from a relationship W, he might have been carrying some kind of inwardly bleeding wound that now has healed. Who knows. But he is at a place where if anything, you drink. It makes you feel more powerful and in control than codeine. Codeine makes you feel vulnerable. If anything, he's sipping on some alcohol and occasionally takes a line or two of coke. Weed on late workless chill nights. Nothing else, i don't think so.

Raiden

So you rather him be druggy and depressed so you can get "great music"?

you must visit cudi section
BeigeJumang
:cryfam:

occasionally takes a line or two of coke.

I spend all my time in Houston, smoke that kush but I don't do Whitney
I don't do Britney, I don't do Lindsay
opiodes

I spend all my time in Houston, smoke that kush but I don't do Whitney
I don't do Britney, I don't do Lindsay
Send me a greencard
SwagKingCole

you guys are ****en idiots just cause he used a double cup doesn't mean coedines in that cup you ****ing idiots, i been backstage at asap concert twice and odd future, them niggas double cup with henessy and coke you idiots.
True,  but we're talking about someone who hangs out with weezy.
laxos2050

Hookah took over his life
ovofarma416

Heartbroken KANYE and DRAKE make GOAT music...imagine they got dumped at the same time and made an ablum together....

Task Force Sector 6
Zack Bia

Yo what ever happened to the codeine sippin drake. I can't exactly remember when but there was a time where he was heavy on the syrup and it had a certain kinda effect on his music. (Trust issues, Marvins room). He made some great music during that time.

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook