Kanye To The: Kanye West

Safdie Bro's 'Uncut Gems' | December 13th, 2019 | Trailer Out

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50

Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

Late but in

beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Damn I was excited for Jonah but this might be even more interesting :khaled: hope they finally get to shoot soon
Bonesv2

Late but in
🅰️drianSection Mod

Hollywood vet Judd Hirsch is joining the supporting cast of A24ís Safdie brothers movie Uncut Gems

Set in New Yorkís diamond district, Adam Sandler will star as a jewelry store owner and dealer whose life is turned upside down when his merchandise is stolen. Hirsch will play his father-in-law.

https://deadline.com/2018/08/judd-hirsch-adam-sandler-uncut-gems-a24-1202446538/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

This really happening :rejoice:
Stella
You're gonna cry when u hit my age

This really happening :rejoice:
NAKEDWARHOL
Send out the links!

**** touching the thread's internal organs
Roderick

The premise looks crazy.
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

Wow wow wow we really blessed :rejoice:
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Lakeith Stanfield joins + Netflix taking international rights :oh:
Lakeith in a Safdie joint is something I didn't know I needed but definitely do know :leo: :hhh:
YAY

Lakeith in a Safdie joint is something I didn't know I needed but definitely do know :leo: :hhh:
debbie
Addicted to sex, I gotta get laid

Il Cinefilo

Lakeith Stanfield joins + Netflix taking international rights :oh:
As long as they don't get domestic rights I'm good.
August4th

As long as they don't get domestic rights I'm good.

A24 has the domestic rights
frank reynolds

:ffpu: INNNN

Safdie bros absolutely nail the gritty fast-paced NY atmosphere so this seems right up their alley. I can not ****ing wait
frank reynolds

ĎFrození Star Idina Menzel Joins The Safdie Brothersí Crime Pic ĎUncut Gemsí
Singer and actress Idina Menzel (Frozen) is joining Adam Sandler, Eric Bogosian, Lakeith Stanfield and Judd Hirsch in the cast of the Safdie Brothersí A24 movie Uncut Gems.
Menzel will play Sandlerís wife. Casting is ongoing.

https://deadline.com/2018/09/idina-menzel-frozen-safdie-brothers-adam-sandler-uncut-gems-1202463859/
trap-a-holic

Just watched heaven knows what with the goat buddy duress, is he confirmed to be in this yet? Wanna see him play a sleazy dealer

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook