0 (0%)
Won't even make the playoffs
2 (15.4%)
wildcard or fire mularkey
8 (61.5%)
Total Members Voted: 13
bad omen 🏳️‍🌈

Mariota has had 7.5 playcallers in his last 8 years dating back to college 🤦‍♂️

no one should even be relevant with this kind of consistent staff mess in a career

Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

Thatís season boys

If we had an elite QB we would be one of the best teams in the NFL

If Mariota doesnít get healthy Iím afraid we have a Locker situation and will be drafting a QB this year or definitely next
As much as I like Mariota this may be the truth.

He's got a "prove it or lose it" season coming up so I hope we do some good work drafting those lines and somehow find a good receiver that doesn't drop every few passes.
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

Mariota has had 7.5 playcallers in his last 8 years dating back to college 🤦‍♂️

no one should even be relevant with this kind of consistent staff mess in a career

That's why I guarantee they promoted the OC from within.

It's damn near impossible for this guy to have a chance when you he has to re-learn every thing every single season.

At least the Titans are giving him a chance and are understanding that without consistency it's impossible for him to develop.
Money 6
More like!

CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN ****ING MAWAE OMG MAN

HALL OF FAME
Money 6
More like!

Title!!
Money 6
More like!

I know he played mostly for the Jets but for some reason heís more of a Titan than Jet
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

Title!!
got you brodie
Money 6
More like!

got you brodie
Good move
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

were doing so good. Humphries will help alot. and
rodger saffold
Money 6
More like!

Love you guys and I love this team

But at this point Iím gassed donít have much left as far as supporting them

Like theyíll still be my favorite team but man. Idk Iím just tired I donít even want to watch the NFL anymore

I feel like Vrabel was a bad hire **** Mariota **** the line **** everyone except the defense and Derrick + the Receivers and Delanie who havenít even had a chance

Money 6
More like!

Like theyíll still be my favorite team but man. Idk Iím just tired I donít even want to watch the NFL anymore

I feel like Vrabel was a bad hire **** Mariota **** the line **** everyone except the defense and Derrick + the Receivers and Delanie who havenít even had a chance

Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

I ****ing feel that my dude. I dont even want OP right now lol. I dont have time to follow this team especially after tonight
AKFresh

Feel the exact same way

Picked Us in the survivors pool because if we couldnít beat Denver I just wanted to be done with this season
Money 6
More like!

I ****ing feel that my dude. I dont even want OP right now lol. I dont have time to follow this team especially after tonight
Feel the exact same way

Picked Us in the survivors pool because if we couldnít beat Denver I just wanted to be done with this season
WE BACK

UPDATE THE OP AND LETS GET THIS THING ROLLING
Money 6
More like!

Money 6
More like!

CEL

E

BRATE

GOOD TIMES COME ON
Money 6
More like!