8 (61.5%)
Total Members Voted: 13
YeezyYeezyNY
YEEZY SEASON

Damn too quick. It didn't work lmao
:he:

Meow
the eyes of my soul

Remember in 99 when we were Americas team? :allears: all those bandwagon fans gone :allears:
J.J.

Insert Jennifer Lawrence Okay Gif Here
Buke14

no we won't :****gtfo:
AkA.

he said

Nate Washington :hah:
Yebraham

Remember in 99 when we were Americas team? :allears: all those bandwagon fans gone :allears:

who do you want the titans to draft in the 1st round?

I personally would be ok with us getting Anthony Barr which a lot of mock drafts have us taking. Our new LB's coach was the defensive coordinator for UCLA last year so it would almost make complete sense to draft Barr lol.

But now that we signed Shaun Phillips idk if we'll go that route. Basically as long as we don't draft an Olineman or QB (besides Manziel) i'll be happy
shawts
Weezy Season

Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

The Titans are one of the most irrelevant NFL teams there is. They are so boring.
Meow
the eyes of my soul

who do you want the titans to draft in the 1st round?

I personally would be ok with us getting Anthony Barr which a lot of mock drafts have us taking. Our new LB's coach was the defensive coordinator for UCLA last year so it would almost make complete sense to draft Barr lol.

But now that we signed Shaun Phillips idk if we'll go that route. Basically as long as we don't draft an Olineman or QB (besides Manziel) i'll be happy

Yeah Barr in 1st round. Jordan Matthews in 2nd round just because he's a superstar that people are overlooking
Yebraham

Yeah Barr in 1st round. Jordan Matthews in 2nd round just because he's a superstar that people are overlooking

watched matthews a couple times and he looks like he could become a superstar wr in the nfl.

A lineup of Wright, Hunter, Matthews, Washington, with Walker at TE and Mccluster doing everything :whew:

I would be extremely happy if those are what our 1st and 2nd round picks are.

But if Matthews gets drafted before we pick in the 2nd i hope we draft TE Austin-Seferian Jenkins out of Washington.

Meow
the eyes of my soul

watched matthews a couple times and he looks like he could become a superstar wr in the nfl.

A lineup of Wright, Hunter, Matthews, Washington, with Walker at TE and Mccluster doing everything :whew:

I would be extremely happy if those are what our 1st and 2nd round picks are.

But if Matthews gets drafted before we pick in the 2nd i hope we draft TE Austin-Seferian Jenkins out of Washington.

I think Matthews will be there when we pick in the 2nd. But yeah Nate is getting old. If we get another young receiver we'd need to commit to resigning them in 3 years because wright and hunter might be big contact guys
Meow
the eyes of my soul

Our offense gonna be legit just need to draft a RB, OL, and TE/WR in draft. Other then that need a DB/DT in the first for defense
Sand Man
Love those who persecute you.

Kevin Dyson. :allears: Frank Wycheck. :allears:
Ty.
hell yeah i am a dirty little slut

Whisenhunt is awful and I guarantee he will be fired within the next two years.
Meow
the eyes of my soul

Whisenhunt is awful and I guarantee he will be fired within the next two years.

lol gtfo
Ty.
hell yeah i am a dirty little slut

lol gtfo

J.J.

Kevin Dyson. :allears: Frank Wycheck. :allears:
You ruined my childhood as a Jaguars fan. :golfclap:
The Black Jesus
The man that knows something knows that he knows nothing at all

:hah: all the ****ty team fan bases are guaranteeing titles on KTT

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57

Quick Reply