0 (0%)
Won't even make the playoffs
2 (15.4%)
wildcard or fire mularkey
8 (61.5%)
Total Members Voted: 13
YeezyYeezyNY
YEEZY SEASON

how about i didnt copy your poverty ass thread for those poverty ass jets in those poverty ass green jerseys with those poverty ass fans
titians are ****ing terrible , they lost there ****ing best player and have ****ty fans who copy other people :fly:

BASEDERNESTO

lol
Yebraham

Jake Locker will be back and healthy. The first 5 games he proved himself to be an elite QB.

The young talent on offense with seasoned veteran Nate washington will have the Titans having one of the best wide receiver group in the NFL.

The defense returns many starters and Bernard Pollard aka the "patriot killer"

AND NOT TO MENTION THE NEW COACH

THE GAWD

Whew another titan fan on ktt :allears: thought i was the only one

As far as this thread goes i agree with everything :golfclap:

As long as Locker stays healthy Titans will win the division and most likely get to the Super Bowl

through the first 5 games last year Locker had one of the best QB ratings in the NFL along with a better completion % than that fuking overrated mediocre caveman that plays for the colts. not to mention Locker and peyton were the only ones with no turnovers through the first 5 games last year :allears:

We were well on our way to winning the division until the fukin dirty ass jets took out Locker cause they were tired of him mutilating their defense all game long :cryfam:

But now that we have a good head coach in Whiz and a GREAT defensive coordinator in Ray Horton our team will be vastly improved. Colts don't want any of us next year i can tell you that much :hah:
Yebraham

2-0 against the Colts 4sure

Might even sweep the whole division :hah:
Mixtape Weezy

April Fools was yesterday OP :notsureif:
AllMonetary
Deleted

Titans fam what's good :salute: someone should make a new official thread for all of us tbh..one of ya'll want to do it?
Meow
the eyes of my soul

As far as this thread goes i agree with everything :golfclap:

As long as Locker stays healthy Titans will win the division and most likely get to the Super Bowl

through the first 5 games last year Locker had one of the best QB ratings in the NFL along with a better completion % than that fuking overrated mediocre caveman that plays for the colts. not to mention Locker and peyton were the only ones with no turnovers through the first 5 games last year :allears:

We were well on our way to winning the division until the fukin dirty ass jets took out Locker cause they were tired of him mutilating their defense all game long :cryfam:

But now that we have a good head coach in Whiz and a GREAT defensive coordinator in Ray Horton our team will be vastly improved. Colts don't want any of us next year i can tell you that much :hah:

that knowledge

WHEW
Meow
the eyes of my soul

Titans fam what's good :salute: someone should make a new official thread for all of us tbh..one of ya'll want to do it?

i could tbh would rather not tho lol
MCMastermind
Out here like Ash Ketchum

lock this thread
Yebraham

lol i made one during the season but it was really sloppy and only one other guy commented in it :hah:
Sand Man
Love those who persecute you.

:fly:
JayS.
I can't remember to forget

hey op how about you dont copy my thread
You copied the eagles thread nigga smh
YeezyYeezyNY
YEEZY SEASON

You copied the eagles thread nigga smh
is that a joke? lol i started it check the weeks nigga