Kanye To The: Kanye West

Joe Swanberg's "Easy" (Netflix) [Sep. 23rd] (Out Now!)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sgt.Leaf
Y'all broke as fuck tbh

no I don't think she was raped. I think she just had a hard time fighting temptations. In the end it's shown that this guy brought out the wild side of her, because he had the charisma that her actual boyfriend didn't have
bernado my nigga i really hate it had to be him :cryfam:

Twisted

bernado my nigga i really hate it had to be him :cryfam:

he was stupid as **** always leaving them alone
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Cool show.

Favorite episodes were Kiersy Clemon's episode, the episode with the graphic novelist, and the episode where that chick cheated on her boyfriend
N03

About to start
Misfit

he was stupid as **** always leaving them alone
right? Imagine trusting your wife
Twisted

right? Imagine trusting your wife

trusting your drunk wife alone with your woat friend who ****ed her for years :hah2:
Stealth

Trusting any female in 2016 lmao
Chip Skylark
hi

Episode 4 :cmon:
Chip Skylark
hi

I wish the Dave Franco story line had its own spinoff
nosejabs

this is great
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

Sat the first two episodes, they were good. Apparently it gets better so I'm excited to keep going
Vahn

Trusting any female in 2016 lmao
yeezyy

episode 4 has way more comments then any other episode on the reddit board for Easy, most of them are hovering around 10 comments and ep 4 is at 110 lol

that episode was ****ing crazy

https://www.reddit.com/r/EasyTV/comments/53yjw8/easy_season_1_episode_4_controlada_episode/
36inseam
training

****KKK THIS **** SO BAD EPISODE 2 THE GIRL FROM DOPE :hhh:
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

Just finished the season and I'm hoping for a season 2. Would be even better if we got a spinoff with the brothers. Maybe it's because we got the most time invested into those characters but I would enjoy it nonetheless. This show was a good anthology show with its main themes.

Episode 4 was crazy though I must say. Still debating on whether or not she was raped or she just had drunken sex
Chinxy
hell yeah bro just kicking back fuck off :cryhah:

first ep is great
Chinxy

Episode 4 :damn:
Chinxy

finished the season, can't decide on whether Episode 7 was absolute **** or if I didn't get it, but Episode 4 was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in years

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook