Kanye To The: Kanye West

Joe Swanberg's "Easy" (Netflix) [Sep. 23rd] (Out Now!)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

yeezyy

feel like episode 4 draws a lot of negative reactions, **** that chick

Misfit

feel like episode 4 draws a lot of negative reactions, **** that chick
she wouldn't let him hit it in the living room even tho she got her back blown out in there the night before :jordanlaff:
yeezyy

she wouldn't let him hit it in the living room even tho she got her back blown out in there the night before :jordanlaff:

she is going to get pregnant from that guy hitting it once and her poor boyfriend won't even realize it :hah:
yeezyy

need a season 2, should of shot more episodes :what:
Sgt.Leaf
Y'all broke as fuck tbh

End of ep 4 left me sick smh
🅰️drian

yooo I know right smh that got me pissed :floyd:
Sgt.Leaf
Y'all broke as fuck tbh

Do you guys think she was raped? At first I didn't think so but I'm in a discussion thread on Reddit and they all seem to think so
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

Do you guys think she was raped? At first I didn't think so but I'm in a discussion thread on Reddit and they all seem to think so
it kinda feels like that but i feel like they would have been more obvious if it was rape. you can see throughout the episode she's fighting that temptation to be with him. she does want to be with him but she fights it initially because of her husband but she ultimately gives in at the end.

that's how i see it anyway
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

Weird, I thought Episode 4 was one of the most compelling :floyd:
tommy pickles

Weird, I thought Episode 4 was one of the most compelling :floyd:
same, it was a nice shift in tone from the first 3 and was really interesting, even if it was uncomfortable
Sgt.Leaf
Y'all broke as fuck tbh

it kinda feels like that but i feel like they would have been more obvious if it was rape. you can see throughout the episode she's fighting that temptation to be with him. she does want to be with him but she fights it initially because of her husband but she ultimately gives in at the end.

that's how i see it anyway
Pretty much how I feel
KRULE
run 4 ur life

i enjoyed this series. :maybe:
hope they get a season 2. i wanna see the follow up on the brothers' story.

Gugu in a swimming suit good god, sit on my face :ffpu:
Twisted

I love the vibe of the series so far
Opening of ep 2 was :whew:
Twisted

Girl from episode 4 is SO ****ING FINE :damn:
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

I want a whole series of Kiersy Clemon's character
Misfit

I want Kiersy Clemon's
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Episode 4 :cryfam:
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

no I don't think she was raped. I think she just had a hard time fighting temptations. In the end it's shown that this guy brought out the wild side of her, because he had the charisma that her actual boyfriend didn't have

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook