Kanye To The: Kanye West

Joe Swanberg's "Easy" (Netflix) [Sep. 23rd] (Out Now!)

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

chief cognac

oh yeah she's wild lmao I know about her from vice
That body yo :obamahhh:
I ****s with her

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

May 10
Vahn

:hhh:
Misfit

we back :hhh:
Based Rashad

2 eps in this is probs the best season so far :rejoice:
urba
sorry bby girl i gota go rn

bro i love this show so much, it feel so simple and light to enjoy, great characters and great plot with none of the bs drama show cliche
urba

thank you joe swanberg, this show is mumblecore at its finest
urba

the soundtrack is, once again, incredible :damn:
Misfit

ainít no way joe wrote this 7th episode :dead:
FlyMx
Official KTT Mascot

This ainít the last season is it?!?!? EP. 5 just ****ing gutted me. I gotta see if they figure this **** out. Like nigga hug your ****ing wife hahahaha he was just sitting there trying to convince her that him ****ing and being in love with other ****es is a good thing for their marriage hahaha what?!?!?!?
Chip Skylark
hi

This ainít the last season is it?!?!? EP. 5 just ****ing gutted me. I gotta see if they figure this **** out. Like nigga hug your ****ing wife hahahaha he was just sitting there trying to convince her that him ****ing and being in love with other ****es is a good thing for their marriage hahaha what?!?!?!?
i mean her being horny is what lead to all this anyway & she should have known that there was a huge possibility of him falling for someone else. Hell she was into his friend and when that didnít workout she wants a pity party and stop the whole thing like get the ****. She seems really selfish and now homeboy is actually enjoying being in a open relationship sheís heartbroken :what:

They should of honestly been divorced cause this whole thing seems like hell

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook