Why did Kanye sign Desiigner?

Pages:1 2 3 4

Backpacker
Young Yakuza, but none of my fingers cut

Cause he got broads in Atlanta

SCOUSER

Because he had a #1 hit record in the making :banderas:
Deweze

A audience Future already got in the palm of his hands? good luck w/ that.. thats like trying to sign the new Drake you will get crushed, career suicide for the kid and you wasting your money.

Take this L
SAFT🤔
Drake users are my favourite users on KTT

Because he had a #1 hit record in the making :banderas:

Dis too

also because he has broads from Atlanta
Nobody
DigiGlo November 3rd

Why did Kanye sign Panda?*
peduxe
me and meebob do the same drugs, got a lot of it

Why did Kanye sign Panda?*

Kanye has the vision, why did he became friend with Travis and signed him to GOOD music?
danielpfb21
Thou shall Prometh

Tory Lanez already been in the game for 5 years and Bryson not that good of a rapper (compared to drake)  and he chose more the RnB lane than Drake.

Future run just started, 56 nights came out in March 2015 and he still got atleast 2 to 3 years to go of being in his prime.

Why would you choose for the new guy if they rap the same and got the same style with everything. You always choose the originator. And lets be honest in Future lane it isnt about the rapping skills, so Desiigner cant make better music than Future cause Future already did it. He chose a wrong time to get in.

aged well my brother

Baptiize out now
Slipsippies
me

Idk let me call and ask real quick
Mechanical

ayo what lmaoo
KTT2

Don't listen to 'em, Desiigner. The same bots talkin' next year will be Uber drivers.
ufo
astro

so mods are so lazy they don't ban anymore these bots, they just merge them into other trash threads :hah:
KTT2

**** 'em.
bob.🌊

ClaudeBug really going off
FREE

bob.🌊 link=topic=4708041.msg540375775#msg540375775 date=156615​9296
ClaudeBug really going off

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook