Kanye To The: Kanye West

Comcast/NBC has killed every video of Ye's Feb 2015 SNL performance w/ Sia & Vic

Pages:1 2 3

I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

This **** is unreal, and they've only managed to kill every last video in the past few days. (I found a working on as recently as yesterday evening.)

I'm an NBC subscriber (and Comcast is my cable and internet provider!) and despite looking everywhere for a way to view this performance, I've had absolutely no luck.

These efforts include: (1) searching NBC's SNL episode archives, which includes every episode between Oct. 11, 1975 and Feb. 1, 2014; (2) searching NBC's official site to stream SNL episodes, but only the current season -- Season 41 -- has episodes available to stream; while (3) episodes from past seasons, such as Season 40 and the Kanye performance that aired on Feb. 15, 2015, are not available for streaming -- and only provide a "Recap" of the episode, described as such: Kanye West performs a medley of songs, including "Jesus Walks," "Only One," and "Wolves."

Does anyone have any idea why this episode of SNL and this performance has suddenly become completely unavailable online? 

Please help me, fam -- I prithee.  If anyone was prudent enough to download a local video file of the whole episode or just Kanye's performance prior to the satanists at Comcast killing all the videos, please please please hit me w/ a PEE EM.

Thabz

This **** is unreal, and they've only managed to kill every last video in the past few days. (I found a working on as recently as yesterday evening.)

I'm an NBC subscriber (and Comcast is my cable and internet provider!) and despite looking everywhere for a way to view this performance, I've had absolutely no luck.

These efforts include: (1) searching NBC's SNL episode archives, which includes every episode between Oct. 11, 1975 and Feb. 1, 2014; (2) searching NBC's official site to stream SNL episodes, but only the current season -- Season 41 -- has episodes available to stream; while (3) episodes from past seasons, such as Season 40 and the Kanye performance that aired on Feb. 15, 2015, are not available for streaming -- and only provide a "Recap" of the episode, described as such: Kanye West performs a medley of songs, including "Jesus Walks," "Only One," and "Wolves."

Does anyone have any idea why this episode of SNL and this performance has suddenly become completely unavailable online? 

Please help me, fam -- I prithee.  If anyone was prudent enough to download a local video file of the whole episode or just Kanye's performance prior to the satanists at Comcast killing all the videos, please please please ban me.

You think they maybe black balling Kanye?
eggsrsweet

Well, the Wolves performance was for SNL 40 which was a big special.

Makes me think the whole special will be released in a big DVD package.
I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Yes and no.  Full episodes of Season 40 are all unavailable to stream.  Why they've gone on a tirade this week killing every video of Ye's performance certainly suggests something has recently changed.
Dirty Nasty

The Media Jews are trying to take him down.
BasedOMG

:khaled: :khaled: :khaled:
doko demo
Deleted

Kanye on his Prince-like internet crusade

Not really. I don't know what the **** is going there either

I could never find a decent audio or video recording of SNL Wolves
I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Well, the Wolves performance was for SNL 40 which was a big special.

Makes me think the whole special will be released in a big DVD package.

I hear that, and I certainly don't give a **** about the rest of the episode.  But videos of Kanye's performance were abound on the internet until this week, including a bunch on YouTube and other streaming sites.  Can't figure out a reason why Comcast/NBC would suddenly decide to kill every video of the musical performance.
boxman15
:miggy:

The Media Jews are trying to take him down.

:what:
I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Kanye on his Prince-like internet crusade

Not really. I don't know what the **** is going there either

I could never find a decent audio or video recording of SNL Wolves

I recorded the audio of the "Wolves" snippet.  I can pee em to anyone who wants it if it's not kosher to post here.
doko demo
Deleted

I recorded the audio of the "Wolves" snippet.  I can pee em to anyone who wants it if it's not kosher to post here.

Thanks man would appreciate that
Chinxy
hell yeah bro just kicking back fuck off :cryhah:

TIDAL has been pulling a lot of Kanye's youtube **** recently
I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Oh snap, I just found a video of the full performance that hasn't been killed yet: https://vid.me/6Fs1

Fam, will someone PLEASE capture this video into a local file and share?  Could be killed at any moment.
Youngdookieboy

Yo Miss Info was just talking about how they're doing a Kanye cleanse on YouTube also. Like they're deleting a lot of **** of Kanye.
Jayy

ridiculous
TheBubblegumGang
25 sittin' on 25 mil(ligrams of anti-depressants a day).

Just record labels clamping down on copyrighted material.

Chill.
doko demo
Deleted

Yo Miss Info was just talking about how they're doing a Kanye cleanse on YouTube also. Like they're deleting a lot of **** of Kanye.

Somebody paying someone else to kill off Kanye's influence on the youth
Florian Fricke

Oh snap, I just found a video of the full performance that hasn't been killed yet: https://vid.me/6Fs1

Fam, will someone PLEASE capture this video into a local file and share?  Could be killed at any moment.
saved it.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook