Yung Chug
https://soundcloud.com/illemerica27

Add me to op

GOODROC
tight ends

Ye34
#TMT

Yoooo

It's the first time since 2007 that there isn't a Boston Celtics' or Los Angeles Lakers' team in the second round of the NBA playoffs. These two teams make up 33 NBA titles out of 67 NBA championships

Got damn
Ye34
#TMT

Bro you should make another vid that ONLY has Big 3 highlights (yes including Benedict) and use the song "Brothers" by Kid Cudi.

I was just jammin out right now to it and thought "DAMN, this could be a good big 3 tribute video" lol
DAGAWDTHO
Deleted

Bro you should make another vid that ONLY has Big 3 highlights (yes including Benedict) and use the song "Brothers" by Kid Cudi.

I was just jammin out right now to it and thought "DAMN, this could be a good big 3 tribute video" lol
nah im done giving attention to that piece of **** lol
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Scal highlight tape
Ye34
#TMT

:hah:
DAGAWDTHO
Deleted

Scal highlight tape
nah thats already been done to perfection :hah:

hyphy03
C6 soon

After Ray retires, are you guys gonna be okay with him again or hate him forever?
GOODROC
tight ends

After Ray retires, are you guys gonna be okay with him again or hate him forever?

i don't hate him now tbh
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

i don't hate him, but he will never be a true Celtic in my mind.

Garnett, Pierce and Rondo are true Celtics.. Green may be soon with his resiliancy and work ethic. Sullinger and Avery have that mentality too
Street.

add me to celtics fam
DAGAWDTHO
Deleted

hate him forever cuz even if ainge did him dirty, he shouldnt wanna pull that **** on his former teammates.

people will say he was just doing whats best for him, but if living in miami chasing a ring is worth crossing the dudes you battled with for 4-5 years then youre a ****, end of story
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

i don't hate him now tbh
Yo, dudes on RealGM are talking about how we may have a shot at Shabazz if he slips past the Pistons :delfap:
Devan

Yo, dudes on RealGM are talking about how we may have a shot at Shabazz if he slips past the Pistons :delfap:
he won't go passed the kings :shh:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

he won't go passed the kings :shh:
yall are takin Bennett or MCW
Devan

yall are takin Bennett or MCW
yea 2 soon to tell tho
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

nah thats already been done to perfection :hah:

A Celtic legend