Do the Celtics have the most PMFs?

Yes
51 (65.4%)
Yes
27 (34.6%)
Total Members Voted: 76
hyphy03
C6 soon

Need a true center tbh. Add some size to this team.

GOODROC
tight ends

what about this plan

If we buy out KG, we will owe him 5 mill

We amnesty Pierce :( but we get dat cap room

Sign Josh Smith and Al Jeff

Move Lee in a S&T for Tony Allen

Rondo
Bradley/Terry/Crawford
Green/Allen
Smith/Sullinger/Bass
Al Jeff/Olynck/Fab

Could see a J Craw move as well

if we buy out KG (assuming the $5 mil buy-out goes towards the cap, which i think it does) and amnesty Pierce, we have $5,199,843 to work with. we wouldn't be able to afford Al Jeff or Smith with that
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

if we buy out KG and amnesty Pierce, we have $5,199,843 to work with. we wouldn't be able to afford Al Jeff or Smith with that
super gay. Trade Lee for the TPE and then we can use the Mini MLE right?
GOODROC
tight ends

super gay. Trade Lee for the TPE and then we can use the Mini MLE right?

we can't use the mini MLE because Terry is signed to the full MLE aka the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level

This exception (the mini-MLE) cannot be used if the team has already used the Bi-Annual, Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level or the Room Mid-Level exception.

if we traded Terry, we could sign someone using the full MLE for $5.150 million
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

we can't use the mini MLE because Terry is signed to the full MLE aka the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level

if we traded Terry, we could sign someone using the full MLE for $5.150 million
:/
**** TERRY
ugh
GOODROC
tight ends

:/
**** TERRY
ugh

the Jazz have plenty of cap room so they could definitely do a S&T involving Al Jeff

i'm assuming he's going to sign for around 9-11 mil annually (including a hometown discount)

the Jazz next year will be:
Kanter
Favors
Williams / Evans
Hayward / Murphy
Burks

Evans and Murphy are nobodies. they definitely need some depth

so we could make a package (using some of Bass, JET, Lee, Melo, Crawford, Randolph, White) totaling around 9-11 mil annually to bring back Al Jeff

they might shy away from Bass since he makes more than all of their players besides Marvin Williams

Lee, JET and Crawford could draw interest from them tho. Randolph and White will be filler to add around a million each to meet the 9-11
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

the Jazz have plenty of cap room so they could definitely do a S&T involving Al Jeff

i'm assuming he's going to sign for around 9-11 mil annually (including a hometown discount)

the Jazz next year will be:
Kanter
Favors
Williams / Evans
Hayward / Murphy
Burks

Evans and Murphy are nobodies. they definitely need some depth

so we could make a package (using some of Bass, JET, Lee, Melo, Crawford, Randolph, White) totaling around 9-11 mil annually to bring back Al Jeff

they might shy away from Bass since he makes more than all of their players besides Marvin Williams

Lee, JET and Crawford could draw interest from them tho. Randolph and White will be filler to add around a million each to meet the 9-11
Lee and Shavlik and Randolph will definitely do it imo
GOODROC
tight ends

Lee and Shavlik and Randolph will definitely do it imo

Shavlik and Randolph? :oblivious:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Shavlik and Randolph? :oblivious:
:fuu: white i mean
GOODROC
tight ends

:fuu: white i mean

i don't think that would be enough money. Lee makes $5 mil and i'm pretty sure each of the other two will make $947,907

gonna take more than $7 to get Al Jeff
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

i don't think that would be enough money. Lee makes $5 mil and i'm pretty sure each of the other two will make $947,907

gonna take more than $7 to get Al Jeff
ugh WHY IS IT SO HARD

DANNY JUST DO SOMETHING
GOODROC
tight ends

ugh WHY IS IT SO HARD

DANNY JUST DO SOMETHING

lmao yeah it's so annoying

a sign and trade of JET and Lee for Jefferson would be awesome for the Celtics. the Jazz get two good players. Lee is versatile, young and kinda underpaid. JET is a great veteran

Celtics unload 2 shooting guards and still have 2 (AB and Crawford). payroll stays the same

sign Al Farouq Aminu for a deal worth $5 mil annually. then we're pretty much at the salary cap

then we can use the full MLE (got it back after trading Terry) on anyone

Jefferson (28)/ Dieng (23) or Olynyck (22)/ Melo (22)
Sullinger (21) / Bass (28)
Green (26) / Aminu (23)
Bradley (22) / Crawford (24)
Rondo (27) / Williams (25)

-oldest players on that roster are Bass and Al Jeff at 28. very young team, but experienced
-rebounding problems solved by Al Jeff, Sully, Aminu
-point guard problems solved by Rondo
-Bradley thrives next to Rondo
-Dieng maybe becomes our basket protector like a Garnett/Ibaka/Larry Sanders
-scoring options: 1. Green 2. Jefferson 3. Bass 4. Rondo 5. Crawford 6. Bradley 7. Sullinger 8. Aminu

then use the full MLE on a player like DJ Augustin (PG), Jarrett Jack (PG), Sam Dalembert (C)

:dno:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

lmao yeah it's so annoying

a sign and trade of JET and Lee for Jefferson would be awesome for the Celtics. the Jazz get two good players. Lee is versatile, young and kinda underpaid. JET is a great veteran

Celtics unload 2 shooting guards and still have 2 (AB and Crawford). payroll stays the same

sign Al Farouq Aminu for a deal worth $5 mil annually. then we're pretty much at the salary cap

then we can use the full MLE (got it back after trading Terry) on anyone

Jefferson (28)/ Dieng (23) or Olynyck (22)/ Melo (22)
Sullinger (21) / Bass (28)
Green (26) / Aminu (23)
Bradley (22) / Crawford (24)
Rondo (27) / Williams (25)

-oldest players on that roster are Bass and Al Jeff at 28. very young team, but experienced
-rebounding problems solved by Al Jeff, Sully, Aminu
-point guard problems solved by Rondo
-Bradley thrives next to Rondo
-Dieng maybe becomes our basket protector like a Garnett/Ibaka/Larry Sanders
-scoring options: 1. Green 2. Jefferson 3. Bass 4. Rondo 5. Crawford 6. Bradley 7. Sullinger 8. Aminu

then use the full MLE on a player like DJ Augustin (PG), Jarrett Jack (PG), Sam Dalembert (C)

:dno:
i like it

Bass as 3rd scoring optin though.... That's that **** I don't like
GOODROC
tight ends

i like it

Bass as 3rd scoring optin though.... That's that **** I don't like

well really everyone from Bass to Aminu will be similar in scoring tbh
ElBeto

I know we want to win championships as soon as possible but I'd rebuild through the draft. Stockpile picks and don't be afraid to trade out of a particular year's draft if the talent isn't top notch. This will take some years but I think it'd be the better way to go about it.

Bringing in Al and/or Josh Smith could give us something around the 4 or 5 seed every year, which isn't bad, but those teams probably couldn't win a championship. I'd rather suck for a couple of years but then enjoy some really good years of having a realistic chance at a title, rather than be good enough to make the playoffs but not having a 'realistic' chance of winning it all.
GoldenGenesis

Hope this thread actually stays active, unlike the other one.. 🍀🍀🍀
GOODROC
tight ends

I know we want to win championships as soon as possible but I'd rebuild through the draft. Stockpile picks and don't be afraid to trade out of a particular year's draft if the talent isn't top notch. This will take some years but I think it'd be the better way to go about it.

Bringing in Al and/or Josh Smith could give us something around the 4 or 5 seed every year, which isn't bad, but those teams probably couldn't win a championship. I'd rather suck for a couple of years but then enjoy some really good years of having a realistic chance at a title, rather than be good enough to make the playoffs but not having a 'realistic' chance of winning it all.

yeah that's true but if we suck for a few years then Rondo and Green will play past their primes :|
Window Shopper

I wonder how things would be if everything fell in place for Ainge's years ago and we ended up with the Number 1 pick in the draft and took KD. What a difference that draft lottery made.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2194

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook