Yes
51 (65.4%)
Yes
27 (34.6%)
Total Members Voted: 76
hyphy03
C6 soon

Where'd you see the Green one? I can't find any swingman
my bad. just checked again. thought it was a swingman but it was a replica :okay:

Ye34
#TMT

Scalabrine said this today:

“Everyone is talking about blowing the team up. I think they’re in a good position at least for the next two years,” said Scalabrine. “Even if Garnett retired and Paul went somewhere else, they still wouldn’t have cap space to make major moves. They could make trades, but I’m talking about what they have now. Why not keep these guys and play this thing out for the next two years?”

“Kevin Garnett was an All Star this year; don’t think of him as the Garnett of five years ago but he’s a very serviceable big. Garnett makes $13 million; (Golden State’s) Andris Biedrins doesn’t even get off the bench and makes ($9) million. There are a lot of guys out there that KG is 10-times, 100-times better than at his age,” said Scal. “Garnett at $13 million is worth it.”

“Pierce, even if you don’t want to pick up his option, it doesn’t hurt you long term. Everyone says he was exposed in the playoffs, but I think that’s because Rondo wasn’t out there and he had to do too much,” he said. “I think they keep these guys together and go to the draft and try to find a big that is strong that can bang and rebound, and I think that can help them a lot.”
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Scalabrine said this today:

“Everyone is talking about blowing the team up. I think they’re in a good position at least for the next two years,” said Scalabrine. “Even if Garnett retired and Paul went somewhere else, they still wouldn’t have cap space to make major moves. They could make trades, but I’m talking about what they have now. Why not keep these guys and play this thing out for the next two years?”

“Kevin Garnett was an All Star this year; don’t think of him as the Garnett of five years ago but he’s a very serviceable big. Garnett makes $13 million; (Golden State’s) Andris Biedrins doesn’t even get off the bench and makes ($9) million. There are a lot of guys out there that KG is 10-times, 100-times better than at his age,” said Scal. “Garnett at $13 million is worth it.”

“Pierce, even if you don’t want to pick up his option, it doesn’t hurt you long term. Everyone says he was exposed in the playoffs, but I think that’s because Rondo wasn’t out there and he had to do too much,” he said. “I think they keep these guys together and go to the draft and try to find a big that is strong that can bang and rebound, and I think that can help them a lot.”
Agreed. We need to run it back
Ye34
#TMT

Agreed. We need to run it back

Fasho. He's right about that "getting rid of Pierce and KG won't give us any money to get major pieces." Need to keep the core intact and mainly look for a center or two.
Ye34
#TMT

Crazy man, our starting lineup had 5 HOFers a few years ago

Imagine if they were all in their prime
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Crazy man, our starting lineup had 5 HOFers a few years ago

Imagine if they were all in their prime
Rondo not HoF... Yet
richter1605

i just enjoy watchin these niggas play together, dont have too much expectations when playoffs come around.. just dont wanna see KG & Pierce go :(
kettlebanned

Trade Terry,Lee,Bass for a PF/C
Ye34
#TMT

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/paul-pierce-reportedly-expects-boston-celtics-either-deal-151417058.html

:cryfam:

My heart can't take this fam. I need to see my fav player of all time retire as a lifelong Celtic
hyphy03
C6 soon

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/paul-pierce-reportedly-expects-boston-celtics-either-deal-151417058.html

My heart can't take this fam. I need to see my fav player of all time retire as a lifelong Celtic
noooo :cryfam:
Ye34
#TMT

noooo :cryfam:

Btw I just checked NBA.com and they FINALLY had that KG alt jersey. I copped :datass:
Jaylen007

omg :cryfam:
hyphy03
C6 soon

Btw I just checked NBA.com and they FINALLY had that KG alt jersey. I copped :datass:
:h5: nice!
Dave 9

Trade Terry,Lee,Bass for a PF/C

sign and trade for splitter?
kettlebanned

sign and trade for splitter?

Why not :oblivious: maybe Tim Duncan ad well
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

**** Jason terry
Ye34
#TMT

:hah:

Dave 9

Why not :oblivious: maybe Tim Duncan ad well

He's a free agent this summer he's not hard to get.

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 2194

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook