Do the Celtics have the most PMFs?

Yes
51 (65.4%)
Yes
27 (34.6%)
Total Members Voted: 76
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Crawford's shooting percentage is awful tho lmao. i think Barbosa would want to come back on a veteran deal. he loved Boston

Jefferson / Dieng / Melo
Garnett / Sullinger / Randolph
Green / Pierce
Bradley / Crawford / Lee or Terry depending on who we traded
Rondo / Williams / Barbosa
Yeah but Barbosa had a nasty ACL tear that probably will affect his speed... do not want

I like Nolan Smith from Portland.. we could get him on a cheap deal

Or we could use the MLE on D.J Augustin

Jaylen007

So many ways this offseason could go. Hoping they bring back (keep) Pierce and Garnett and trade up In the draft for Dieng/Shabazz/MCW.

If we somehow get Big Al too? I think we contend for one more season with Jeff getting starters minutes
Window Shopper

**** Ray Allen.
DAGAWDTHO
Deleted

**** Ray Allen.
hyphy03
C6 soon

It's arrived :datass:

[losovoice]niiiiiiiiiice[/losovoice]
Ye34
#TMT

[losovoice]niiiiiiiiiice[/losovoice]

:datass: I can finally retire my old Pierce jersey
hyphy03
C6 soon

:datass: I can finally retire my old Pierce jersey
:h5:

I need a new one. I have an white one from when I was a kid that I sleep in. Then I got a green one that still fits from back when Reebok made the jerseys. Screen printed though :okay:
Ye34
#TMT

:h5:

I need a new one. I have an white one from when I was a kid that I sleep in. Then I got a green one that still fits from back when Reebok made the jerseys. Screen printed though :okay:

Bro I just need a KG jersey. So hard to cop one my size nowadays. I had a Ray Allen jersey but sold it for obvious reasons. I also wanna cop a Jeff Green but they haven't started makin those yet
hyphy03
C6 soon

Bro I just need a KG jersey. So hard to cop one my size nowadays. I had a Ray Allen jersey but sold it for obvious reasons. I also wanna cop a Jeff Green but they haven't started makin those yet
Nice. I couldn't find a KG in my size so I went a size up and went with a large. Looks like a dress but **** it.
Got this one for KG

Also got a Rondo and Ray Allen one (can't part with it. Will always love Ray. Loved him before he was a Celtic, now I don't 'love' him. But I don't hate him either.) Got this one for both of those

I want a Jeff Green one too. I was gonna order a personalized one for Jeff Green, but they more expensive.

I buy a lot of jerseys. If I see a jersey for a player I like at the store, I buy it haha.
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Nice. I couldn't find a KG in my size so I went a size up and went with a large. Looks like a dress but **** it.
Got this one for KG

Also got a Rondo and Ray Allen one (can't part with it. Will always love Ray. Loved him before he was a Celtic, now I don't 'love' him. But I don't hate him either.) Got this one for both of those

I want a Jeff Green one too. I was gonna order a personalized one for Jeff Green, but they more expensive.

I buy a lot of jerseys. If I see a jersey for a player I like at the store, I buy it haha.
buy all the Ray ones u can, they sell for like 20 bucks lmfao
Ye34
#TMT

Lmao, yeah that's the exact KG jersey I'm trying to cop. I was also gonna customize one to get a Green jersey but that **** costs like 20 bucks extra :okay:
hyphy03
C6 soon

buy all the Ray ones u can, they sell for like 20 bucks lmfao
Got mine for $70 when he was still with us, rather than the regular $100.

Lmao, yeah that's the exact KG jersey I'm trying to cop. I was also gonna customize one to get a Green jersey but that **** costs like 20 bucks extra :okay:
Yeah such a rip off :cryfam:

They used to have those KG ones everywhere, but then Rondo became our star and I just see Rondo jerseys everywhere.
Ye34
#TMT

Got mine for $70 when he was still with us, rather than the regular $100.
Yeah such a rip off :cryfam:

They used to have those KG ones everywhere, but then Rondo became our star and I just see Rondo jerseys everywhere.

Yeah forreal! I literally checked both the NBA store and Celtics store ALL SEASON for that KG Alt jersey and they were always sold out. I was gonna settle for the Christmas KG jersey but those sold out in like 5 minutes :mad:
Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Yeah forreal! I literally checked both the NBA store and Celtics store ALL SEASON for that KG Alt jersey and they were always sold out. I was gonna settle for the Christmas KG jersey but those sold out in like 5 minutes :mad:
Celticsstore has Green jerseys
hyphy03
C6 soon

damn. Wish you luck.

Just saw that. Considering ordering right now.
Ye34
#TMT

Checking now thanks :h5:
hyphy03
C6 soon

feel as though this needs to be top priority though

Ye34
#TMT

Just saw that. Considering ordering right now.

Where'd you see the Green one? I can't find any swingman

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2194

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook