Big Horf Jimminy
Philadelphia Seventy-Centers

What happened to the old OP
Ark retired
JayS.
I can't remember to forget

Allen :cryfam:
Creasy
For the lies I tell I will lie in Hell...

Carl Landry entering his prime :amber:
Don Julio.🌹Section Mod
"We Gon Let Em Go Sleep On It"

Ark retired
:drakehah:
Big Horf Jimminy

****ing pissed

jerry fires hinkie to bring in his ed ass son who only knows how to build mediocre teams

josh harris prolly gonna sell because it's equipped with a lot of cutting edge tech

this is why i don't like philly sports teams because all the owners are ****heads

might stop watching this team if i didn't like the players
Shenco

**** now we bout to get Colangelo
JayS.

****ing pissed

jerry fires hinkie to bring in his ed ass son who only knows how to build mediocre teams

josh harris prolly gonna sell because it's equipped with a lot of cutting edge tech

this is why i don't like philly sports teams because all the owners are ****heads

might stop watching this team if i didn't like the players
Problem with the owners is dudes who are about the money buy the teams cause philly is such a huge market
JayS.

I'm pissed tho dude.

Like I don't even like Hinkie like that but I knew colangelo was gunna come in and **** this up

Now he hiring his ****ing son. This is an absolute disaster smfh
JayS.

Ark rolling in his grave
Big Horf Jimminy

I'm pissed tho dude.

Like I don't even like Hinkie like that but I knew colangelo was gunna come in and **** this up

Now he hiring his ****ing son. This is an absolute disaster smfh
It's basically the the mid-2000s Sixers all over again barring Embiid and Saric and the new first rounders hit which is what I hated. I liked Hinkie because he hated that concept of mediocrity so he took an outside the box approach to it. He was too much of a numbers guy and didn't understand the chemistry that a basketball team needs which is one of his flaws, but he took a lot of blame for doing some very good things and actually set the team up well no matter what people think. A giant wave of talent is supposed to join the team within the next two years and it's incredibly snake-like to out a GM before he gets to reap his benefits.
JayS.

It's basically the the mid-2000s Sixers all over again barring Embiid and Saric and the new first rounders hit which is what I hated. I liked Hinkie because he hated that concept of mediocrity so he took an outside the box approach to it. He was too much of a numbers guy and didn't understand the chemistry that a basketball team needs which is one of his flaws, but he took a lot of blame for doing some very good things and actually set the team up well no matter what people think. A giant wave of talent is supposed to join the team within the next two years and it's incredibly snake-like to out a GM before he gets to reap his benefits.
Yeah. And seriously **** colangelo. Like there is no way he doesn't absolutely **** this up

When you start getting your family into it too. You know it's gunna be a lot of ****ery.

Something needs to be done smfh
Adaptation
Beethoven of the Block

The nepotism is real
JayS.

The nepotism is real
Ugh so true

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook